specific linden house

Fairealice

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 336 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all i am trying to get a specific home its frustrating, im standing on the land clicking the mail box and i just want this house im looking at. its empty no one owns it why can't i get this specific one? can someone please help?  

im went premium just for this house too. i got a house and abandoned it thinking i could easy change to a new one. 

Edited by Fairealice
lack info

It would be helpful if you know that the house is available to be claimed in the first place. An empty house is not always an available house. If you really want to be assigned the house by Linden Lab, then sign up for Premium Plus temporarily, but check with live chat that the house can be assigned first.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You will have to go to second life.com and get a home that way. You can choose a theme, but you will get any house by random. As Persephone said, unless you’re a premium plus member, you can’t request the parcel you want. You can try to get that home, but chances are very slim. You can try up to 5 times in a 24 hours, but it’s not going to guarantee that you will get a certain house. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Be sure that the home is actually "released" ... that is, even if you have Premium Plus, it must be in a region whose name does not start with "SSP".   Also, just because it LOOKS empty doesn't mean that no one owns it; check the "About Land" menu on the parcel to be sure that nobody owns it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Polenth Yue said:

The CHs are another 3x3 set of mysteriously covered regions, so probably another monkey farm. Trying to feed people to the monkeys now.

You know how when you're inworld & you try to paste a SLURL for a store to a group, but instead it pastes a previous location where you'd been and copied the SLURL?

I think this probably happened to Abnor.

I've done it a couple times, accidentally sending the SLURL to my skybox into The SL Frees group.  Thank goodness I wasn't naked when people started dropping in.

Edited by Persephone Emerald
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, AzureWaves said:

But tell us what's on CH6, @Abnor Mole!! LOL!

Or we could just speculate like we usually do.  

In Chemistry it's Hydrocarbons. CH2 = Methalene, CH3 = Methanide, CH4 = Methane, CH5 = Methanium, CH6 = could represent Benzene. 

CH can also represent cholesterol.

So clearly these are cattle farms. 🐄🐄 🐄

• Haha 7

6 hours ago, Polenth Yue said:

The CHs are another 3x3 set of mysteriously covered regions, so probably another monkey farm. Trying to feed people to the monkeys now.

So, two new sets of 3x3 regions (the very new monkey 3x3, and the CH1-8 regions which showed up in February).  I wonder if they are building at least one new "clump", using the newer themes?  The current 3x3 upper clump (Saltmarsh etc.) and identical lower clump (Carcossa etc.), which include Trads, Trailers, and Houseboats, are really beautiful spots.  Sakura, Newbrookes, and Stilts, anyone?

I also wonder if the monkey regions' Newbrooke looks are just a different sort of "cover", concealing what they're actually building?

There's also the (I think new?) region that @Persephone Emerald posted about in the SSP thread, PPSB.  It certainly looks like a sandbox.  Have any PP members tried to TP there?

Busy, busy moles!

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 336 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.