nobody is serious anymore

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 568 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:
13 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Wasn't that the day the music died?

No, that was American Pie. No pie was served on the train.

Is this one of those times I'm supposed to know you're joking? My quote was a main lyric snippet from the song, "American Pie".

Just in case you weren't kidding 🙂 

11 hours ago, Gwin LeShelle said:

Also on a more serious note, if you behave like your mama teached you, and I got raised by my daredevil of grandmother, you are pretty fine without getting banned. Haven't managed to get banned in all my 16 years. I really believe that getting banned is NOTHING that happens by surprise (although some people in some threads are acting totally surprised) you do really need to want it and act like douchepineapple  to get banned.

There are those who are unable to resist temptation and think the only way to self-control is to get themselves banned. There was one a couple of years ago that was worse than a douchepineapple. Not only was the person raising hell inworld, but they also came to the forum and tried to drag their drama here and every poster into the self-created drama. It went on for years and this person is still trying to keep the drama they created going on other platforms.

So, yes, there are those people who are so weak willed and of low self-esteem that they have to try to drag other people down with them and can spend a lifetime trying to take others down with them.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Is this one of those times I'm supposed to know you're joking? My quote was a main lyric snippet from the song, "American Pie".

Just in case you weren't kidding 🙂 

I know the song. I've known the lyrics to the song for decades. Yes, it was sort of in the back of my mind when I typed that post but no, I was not referring to the song in any way.

Bye bye Miss American pie

Drove my chevy to the levee but the levee was dry

Them good old boys was drinkin whisky and rye 

singing this'll be the day that I die

1971. I graduated high school in 1977.

Just now, Silent Mistwalker said:

I know the song. I've known the lyrics to the song for decades. Yes, it was sort of in the back of my mind when I typed that post but no, I was not referring to the song in any way.

Bye bye Miss American pie

Drove my chevy to the levee but the levee was dry

Them good old boys was drinkin whisky and rye 

singing this'll be the day that I die

1971. I graduated high school in 1977.

I had the single with the "less-often-played" part on the B-side, and played the heck out of it!

You are my brother's age (assuming you graduated on time), not so old after all.

24 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I had the single with the "less-often-played" part on the B-side, and played the heck out of it!

You are my brother's age (assuming you graduated on time), not so old after all.

I'll be 64 in September.

Edited by Silent Mistwalker

Gracie to George:

Gracie:  "George, you'll never believe what I saw at the Drug Store today.  It was Kiss Proof Lipstick.  So, I'm thinking to myself, George, that girls today need some help because in my day when a girl kissed a boy he didn't need proof. "  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 568 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.