Just another Friday in SL

Rowan Amore

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 529 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Since I couldn't log into my dashboard nor open Destination Guide inworld...seems to be some issues going on...

Investigating - We are aware that some Residents may be experiencing problems trying to log into and/or stay connected to Second Life. Our engineers are actively trying to alleviate the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.

More information will be posted to the status blog as it is available.
Jan 20, 2023 - 10:04 PST

• Like 1

My Friday SL problem is just that I'm bored, need to do some stuff for the marketplace but I'm not in the mood for that, so I logged out after a few minutes voluntarily.
I did not notice any problems with the platform.

I've been doing my inventory for the last three days..  It sure doesn't take being lazy too long for it to get back out of hand..  Those Holidays really made a mess of my inventory.. that was with keeping things in certain folders..

I'm gonna think twice about how hard I hit  them gifts next year.. It's a lot of aftermath work to do.. hehehe

I think I finally have it under control now.  Never again.. Never!

10 minutes ago, Coffee Pancake said:

Wails.

Gx89t1S.png

You know that moment in the movie when the central computer that guides all of the human-seeming bots is destroyed, and they all suddenly look lost and bewildered, and wander around bumping into walls and each other?

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Since I couldn't log into my dashboard nor open Destination Guide inworld...seems to be some issues going on...

Investigating - We are aware that some Residents may be experiencing problems trying to log into and/or stay connected to Second Life. Our engineers are actively trying to alleviate the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.

More information will be posted to the status blog as it is available.
Jan 20, 2023 - 10:04 PST

Crap, I better login and backup today's work, just in case. I didn't earlier, for once.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 529 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.