I Need Roccomendations for Which EvoX Head to Choose

Jennifer Boyle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 476 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am a person for whom keeping my facial appearance as constant as possible is very important. I had the same face from 2007 until 2019, and I felt that to be me, I had to continue to look the same. I got my mesh head in 2019. I had a lot of help making it look like my system head, and I expended a lot of effort. I did succeed. Here is my Lelutka Simone mesh head on the left and my system head on the right:

216176700_BothHeads-SystemonRight.png.fdf278305b66865e6395e145ebada4bf.png

For some time, I have felt that it was time to get a more modern head. I have procrastinated because I dreaded the effort it would take to make a new head look like me.

Obviously, it is crucially important to start with a head that has the potential to look like me.  I ask that knowledgeable people give me their recommendations as to which EvoX head is most capable of being made to look like me. I know that a new head won't be a perfect match, but, at least, I want people to be able to recognize me.

Thanks to everyone who tries to help.

If I had to guess, I think the new Raven head ,the Avalon head or the Inez head would be the match that you want after you change the shape, however, I would strongly recommend you to go to the store, and demo the heads to see which one you like better, because that way, you won't have any doubts on which one you are going to like the most.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Jennifer Boyle said:

I am a person for whom keeping my facial appearance as constant as possible is very important. I had the same face from 2007 until 2019, and I felt that to be me, I had to continue to look the same. I got my mesh head in 2019. I had a lot of help making it look like my system head, and I expended a lot of effort. I did succeed. Here is my Lelutka Simone mesh head on the left and my system head on the right:

216176700_BothHeads-SystemonRight.png.fdf278305b66865e6395e145ebada4bf.png

For some time, I have felt that it was time to get a more modern head. I have procrastinated because I dreaded the effort it would take to make a new head look like me.

Obviously, it is crucially important to start with a head that has the potential to look like me.  I ask that knowledgeable people give me their recommendations as to which EvoX head is most capable of being made to look like me. I know that a new head won't be a perfect match, but, at least, I want people to be able to recognize me.

Thanks to everyone who tries to help.

I decided to just toy with the Raven head for a few minutes just going from the image you posted in the OP just to see if i could get close in a short time.. I don't have the any hair like yours in the alt I'm using for this.. but just toying with  it for a few minutes.. I really think you could get close with Raven..

I would demo a few that look  like they would work, but this is kind of  just in case you did get the Raven and hopefully you not having to spend anything..

Aaaanyways, this is what I came up with real quick. It's by no means a polished  work. just kind of whipped up fast.. hehehe

ETA: Image Removed..

I had to remove that  attempt,It was just a bad attempt.. I was really tired when I made that shape.. lol

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 4

Just get hold of all the demos and try the whole lot of them and find which one works best for you.  You might be surprised and find you like a different one from what you were expecting.  When I decided to update my look (I had a Logo Ariel head) I thought the best Lelutka one would be Ines, but after trying all the demos, I bought the Irina one instead.  It just looked more like me.

• Like 1

Thanks to all for the helpful comments.

The reason I am trying to get a leg up by asking for advice from knowledgeable people instead of just trying demos is that trying demos is so time-consming. It might not be for someone who understood how shape sliders interact, but it is for me.

I did get the Raven head, and last night I spent a couple of hours tweaking sliders. One big obstacle was that the nose is at the wrong height, and I didn't see a way to move it. Any ideas?

Please keep the advice coming.

Edited by Jennifer Boyle
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jennifer Boyle said:

Thanks to all for the helpful comments.

The reason I am trying to get a leg up by asking for advice from knowledgeable people instead of just trying demos is that trying demos is so time-consming. It might not be for someone who understood how shape sliders interact, but it is for me.

I did get the Raven head, and last night I spent a couple of hours tweaking sliders. One big obstacle was that the nose is at the wrong height, and I didn't see a way to move it. Any ideas?

Please keep the advice coming.

The way you can  move the nose around is head shaping sections. like longer head.. Or you can drop the chin some and lower the mouth position..

Is it too close to the eyes or feel it is too much in the center?

ETA: Raven was just a suggestion to hopefully save you from spending.. Myself the most adjustable head for me that I can do a lot with is Lilly.. but I'm gonna go get some other demos from there and see what I can find.. I'm not doing much today anyways.. hehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci

I went and got some demos from Lelutka.. 

Let me know what you think of this one, because i can just give you the shape if you like it and if it's close enough for you to finish tweaking it  how you like..

This was using the Lelutka Fluer head, with the Raven Skin from Amara Beauty, which was one of the free Christmas skins..  I tried finding a similar hair but I just don't have anything like that to really get a better feel.. I ran this shape through all the light settings and it goes through them really well..  I know I didn't get your features  tight like I could, but just tried to get close with a bit of softer touch to them..  This way you can tighten thigns up with them if you want.. that is if you go with Fluer and even like this one at all..

I know how important it is to get that feel that it's a transition of the same thing that has moved to a mesh version.. I doubt i will ever see the same thing as you see with your eyes when looking at your avatar.. But if it's close, you can just have the shape and  I'll make a note card of everything I used and send it to you..

Anyways, here is my second try.. I must have been really tired on that first one , because I see it now and kind of cringe that I put that one up..lol

52624114353_f59d10829d_k.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Jennifer Boyle said:

One big obstacle was that the nose is at the wrong height, and I didn't see a way to move it. Any ideas?

To get a longer philtrum like you have in your OP,  it won't be the nose that moves but the mouth which can be slid higher or lower as one piece. Then you might need to change your chin depth to fit the new mouth position.

• Like 1

It doesn’t take too long to resize every demo head to the approximate face you want to have. Different features in each face will stand out you will easily decide which ones are potential choices and which are totally wrong. After a little more tweaking the differences will push you to the best face.

• Like 1

A head with a short nose is perhaps what's needed, make the head a little longer without the nose is stretched too long, and then add on the chin (Chin depth?) This way it is possible to edit the mouth down. The mouth and eyes can be worked on as soon as the nose and chin matches the Simone head. Maybe Avalon is close to Simone?

• Like 1

I appreciate the suggestions. I have nothing yet to post that wouldn't be an embarrassment, but I have hope.

I'm going to keep working on the Raven head until I think I have come as close as I can. Then, if the result is not acceptable. I will try other heads.

Thanks again for the help.

Edited by Jennifer Boyle
  • Like 1

Here is where I am now with the Lelutka EvoX Raven head. In both photos, I am on the left wearing the Raven head, and my alt is on the right wearing a system head. All suggestions for slider adjustments are appreciated. Looking at these, I have decided that small changes for the better, something comparable what one might see IRL if one lost 20 pounds, probably would be fine, as long as I am easily recognizable.2135534005_Front-JenwithEvoXRavenonLtHetonRt1024x512.thumb.png.8b816ea6c7b3f1e7073c303e1bd8311c.png1327741817_SideView-JenwithRavenonLtHetonRt1024x512.thumb.png.af6bc5825385b6feb4767496f63eccfa.png

Thanks for your help!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Jennifer Boyle said:

Here is where I am now with the Lelutka EvoX Raven head. In both photos, I am on the left wearing the Raven head, and my alt is on the right wearing a system head. All suggestions for slider adjustments are appreciated. Looking at these, I have decided that small changes for the better, something comparable what one might see IRL if one lost 20 pounds, probably would be fine, as long as I am easily recognizable.2135534005_Front-JenwithEvoXRavenonLtHetonRt1024x512.thumb.png.8b816ea6c7b3f1e7073c303e1bd8311c.png1327741817_SideView-JenwithRavenonLtHetonRt1024x512.thumb.png.af6bc5825385b6feb4767496f63eccfa.png

Thanks for your help! 762.25 kB · 0 downloads

I would say, If you have a browless version of that skin.. There are some eyebrows in the hud that might be a little thinner, the ones at the very bottom of the eyebrow section in the hud... You can adjust the length on applier brows in the lelutka hud and the spacing and the height and tone..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 476 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.