Nataly Moonwall

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 633 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Looks familiar but I am not making a connection. HOWEVER... Google thinks: LINK

Unfortunately Google recognized the image as an avatar... so the results were limited to other avatars... which sucks.

image.png.381ef3431a8201cf92ae1d5fab0813a8.png

To do your own searches use images.google.com

PS: This is a more funner image search...

CaptureC.jpg.fb8a8fe3537eb3a7c583358ab9b135a3.jpg

Edited by Nalates Urriah
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

Looks familiar but I am not making a connection. HOWEVER... Google thinks: LINK

Unfortunately Google recognized the image as an avatar... so the results were limited to other avatars... which sucks.

image.png.381ef3431a8201cf92ae1d5fab0813a8.png

To do your own searches use images.google.com

PS: This is a more funner image search...

CaptureC.jpg.fb8a8fe3537eb3a7c583358ab9b135a3.jpg

hmm. Interesting. I used the exact same image as the one you used and got a different result.

Screen Shot 2023-01-06 at 12.22.54 AM.png

6 minutes ago, Nataly Moonwall said:

Lol it was intented to look like Gigi Hadid....I guess I need to work more on the shape. Any advice will be appreciated 😅🤭

The reason I wouldn't have known isn't because it's a bad shape, it's because I have never heard of Gigi Hadid.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

So I went to look at some pics of Gigi, to compare with the original and wow, I think you've done a great job, the eyes, nose and mouth look like a great match. But there are three main differences I've spotted.

110416-gigi-hair-lead-730e0e8b04ef44748e

First, the real Gigi has much higher, thinner and more "shaped" eyebrows.  These can be edited not via the actual shape of your avatar but by editing the eyebrow section of the system hairbase to raise the height and increase arc and pointyness. Though you may also want to consider using different BOM eyebrows (assuming your skin has a browless option).

Second, her jawline is more square, and wider than yours. This comes into the Chin/Jaw shape section of the shape.

Third (though this is a bit more variable because hair dye is a thing) her hair is darker, and blonde only at the ends.  My suggestion here would be Doux hair; there is a light brown/blonde ombre shade in their packs which is a good match for the colour above. 

Edited by Maitimo
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Nataly Moonwall said:

Yes! But I think I need to work on the shape a little more 🙂

you are doing really good. i thought of bella first but then i rember gigi and it looked more like her. thats a huge plus. play arround with genetics and makeup. Nuve have great eyebrows like hers. you have the base down.🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Maitimo said:

So I went to look at some pics of Gigi, to compare with the original and wow, I think you've done a great job, the eyes, nose and mouth look like a great match. But there are three main differences I've spotted.

110416-gigi-hair-lead-730e0e8b04ef44748e

First, the real Gigi has much higher, thinner and more "shaped" eyebrows.  These can be edited not via the actual shape of your avatar but by editing the eyebrow section of the system hairbase to raise the height and increase arc and pointyness. Though you may also want to consider using different BOM eyebrows (assuming your skin has a browless option).

Second, her jawline is more square, and wider than yours. This comes into the Chin/Jaw shape section of the shape.

Third (though this is a bit more variable because hair dye is a thing) her hair is darker, and blonde only at the ends.  My suggestion here would be Doux hair; there is a light brown/blonde ombre shade in their packs which is a good match for the colour above. 

Wow thanks for all your suggestions! I agree with everything you said! I will work on the eyebrow and chin shape. Also you are right about the hair color, the one I'm wearing in the pictures is from Doux so I'm going to check darker blondes. Thanks I appreciate the help to get the closer look as possible ❤️

• Like 1

If I'm trying to shape someone. I try to find the most expressionless face that I can.. As well as has good lighting and that is the most looking straight forward one I can find.. kind of like this one..

Models are so hard because most of them are always posing and have some sort of expression going.. hehehe

gigi-hadid-GettyImages-1430074830.jpg

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Get back to me when someone recreates Spanish actor Claudia Bassols ....

cc8a168225f5e6e979c252d15806b7c5-2515866490.thumb.jpg.d172af6ae32f715f21718727739361d6.jpg

I'll give it a try later tonight if I can find a picture that she isn't smiling in and is faced forward..

I've got a couple of mesh heads that might do the trick that I can toy with..  I have a dinner date I have to go to in about 30 minutes, but when I get back I'll give her a try.. hehehe

17 hours ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Get back to me when someone recreates Spanish actor Claudia Bassols ....

cc8a168225f5e6e979c252d15806b7c5-2515866490.thumb.jpg.d172af6ae32f715f21718727739361d6.jpg

I got back kind of late from my dinner date, but gave a quick look at skins..

This might get you close.  it's at 7 deadly s{k}ins for  like 60$L right now.. the shape is 250 though..

it's workable to get there.. I'm just too tired tonight to give it a try tonight.. hehehe

I might be able to tweak something up in the morning..

7_Deadly_sKins__59-9.jpg

ETA: Just to add, they have another nice skin  on the right of this one that is 77$L which many might like also.. I love that they have the full body and head skins in one one skin instead of two, just like things used to be..:)

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 633 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.