NEW TO LELUTKA HEADS

Shan SpiritWeaver

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 526 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 minutes ago, Shan SpiritWeaver said:

Was just wondering if anyone if using the IRINA head & if so, what numbers do you have your lips set at?  I'd like to get them to look like in the picture at the store.  I was also told that the shape & skin is what makes the head....  What do you use?

If you want the look in the store picture, try one of the shapes included with the head.  I always have a notecard with my body numbers so I can just plug those into edit appearance.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Shan SpiritWeaver said:

Rowan, it only comes with 1 shape, the default shape

And have you used it?  Normally, the vendor pic is using the included shape for that head and IIRC, the starter skins also included.  Unless the vendor specifies using another store's skin, I'd try that first.

Hopefully this helps, we'll get you sorted! It can be frustrating but it's worth it ... say hi in world anytime! The only thing I might have missed is needing to Alpha out your system head. You'll know if you need to if you look like a half model, half Neanderthal face.

Also, #6 may not be necessary since by default in the Lelutka HUD, you have brows.

176060540_lelhead.thumb.jpg.01fc5b2df58c17145019593ff528c4b3.jpg

Edited by Katherine Heartsong

3 minutes ago, kali Wylder said:

I was looking around to see if Lelutka was giving away another head as they have in previous years and so far no signs of one but I did see that they are having a black Friday sale with  50% off.

image.png.d43087acd7ccf5ed3b38399624971f56.png

Christmas is usually when they do the freebie giveaway. Last year they did the 12 Days of Christmas theme with a bunch of other shops (Heaux, Velour, Not Found, etc.). No word on whether or not there will be one this year (yet).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Shan SpiritWeaver said:

Getting somewhere

Getting somewhere.png

Also, make sure you have anything causing facial expressions or facial animations turned off..  Then make sure you are off of a pose stand and do a, Skeleton and Animation Reset, to make sure any of the animations or expressions are cleared from your avatar..

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

When editing a face especially, it's best to choose a EEP/WL that doesn't create such obvious shadows.   It can give you a skewed view of what's really going on.  

Do you find Nam's Optimal Skin and Prim to be the best or is there another? 

Edited by Charolotte Caxton
There is my nemesis. Their, there, they're. I will find you alllll!

1 minute ago, Charolotte Caxton said:

Do you find Nam's Optimal Skin and Prim to be the best or is their another? 

That's what I use when editing heads or bodies, adjusting unrigged jewelry.  If nothing else, at least turn shadows OFF when doing any precise editing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 526 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.