Lelutka region is down?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 563 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I don't know where to put this, but anyone else seeing that the LeLutka region is down? I tried TPing there but it gave me a "region doesn't exist or is temporarily unavailable" error.

Edit: Lelutka is back up as of this edit.

Edited by Gopi Passiflora
Update on region status
  • Like 1

They've been having issues with griefers since yesterday I believe. They've been posting updates about it on their Discord.

"Sorry guys, the Lelutka sim has been under attack for almost 24 hours now,  we had multiple offlines of the region, and we are doing all in our power to bring it back up with Linden's help. Thank you for understanding ❤️"

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

They've been having issues with griefers since yesterday I believe. They've been posting updates about it on their Discord.

"Sorry guys, the Lelutka sim has been under attack for almost 24 hours now,  we had multiple offlines of the region, and we are doing all in our power to bring it back up with Linden's help. Thank you for understanding ❤️"

Dang, didn't know that.

Although when I was at the Maitreya Isle region yesterday, there was also an annoying person in front of the Lara kiosk...granted, they weren't doing anything that bad, but still.

4 minutes ago, Gopi Passiflora said:

Dang, didn't know that.

Although when I was at the Maitreya Isle region yesterday, there was also an annoying person in front of the Lara kiosk...granted, they weren't doing anything that bad, but still.

I believe Lel is only communicating news n updates n thangs via Discord now. Their in-world group chat is gone because groups were broken forever. Notices might still be a thing, but I'm not in-world at the moment, so I don't know if they've sent any regarding the sim status.

Also, if you haven't heard yet, they're planning their Black Friday sale to take place from the 25th-28th, hence why the sim is all busy this week (get those demos early once you can!).

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Griefers with nothing better to do because, they actually have nothing better to do..

Seriously, they need to get with the times.. Griefing is so last decade.. It's toxicity nowadays, you freaking newbies!! \o/

hehehe

Someone has found a flaw in the code i guess, same thing happened in another region while a friend was Dj'ing last week.

The Matrix is going down..

DopeyFriendlyAphid-max-1mb.gif

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

7 minutes ago, belindacarson said:

so many threads, and nobody bothered to say "Hey i've filed a support ticket with ll to get the region back online."

interesting..............................

7 minutes ago, belindacarson said:

Interesting that a person didn't read a few posts back to see the the region owner is already working with the Lab to get it up again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 563 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.