I'm a human again since one day. Only one day. And what happens? Men keep on writing me, try hitting on me.

You have no idea how much this p*sses me off...

Edited by Zrina Nebula
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Zrina Nebula said:

I'm a human again since one day. Only one day. And what happens? Men keep on writing me, try hitting on me.

You have no idea how much this p*sses me off...

Shave your head - full or partial up to you. Toss a tattoo on it.

Invest in a full body tat or at least a good sleeve. Nothing dainty.

Add a few rings, studs, and barbells to your face.

Add a few final touches - dramatic eye makeup, stylized monster eyes, a face tat - whatever floats your boat.

Haven't been hit on in ages.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Zrina Nebula said:

17 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Add a few final touches - dramatic eye makeup, stylized monster eyes, a face tat - whatever floats your boat.

Or, you could just be ME. Men won't even notice you're there!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

/me checks her inventory

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Zrina Nebula said:

/me checks her inventory

Lol, I'm only partially kidding. I've gotten enough requests to remove the hardware from my face that it's a pretty good indicator that it does squick some men out, at least. 😂

If you're using a Lel head, you can get a fairly complete set of piercings in there without needing to spend much. 

Head and face tattoos are harder to find IMO. I stick with the old SLUV map so I can wear my favs. I've yet to find an Evo X face or head tat I really like (peeve).

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Zrina Nebula said:

Could you please share this superpower with me?

Honestly, I'm not sure! Wear your hair back, with tatty jeans and a flannel shirt over tees? I often do!

For whatever reason -- and to be clear, I'm a totally fine with this -- I don't seem to attract nearly as much male attention as I used to? I get approached by men maybe once every three months or so?

(Women are another story, however. That tends to be much less annoying, fortunately.)

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Lol, I'm only partially kidding. I've gotten enough requests to remove the hardware from my face that it's a pretty good indicator that it does squick some men out, at least. 😂

If you're using a Lel head, you can get a fairly complete set of piercings in there without needing to spend much. 

Head and face tattoos are harder to find IMO. I stick with the old SLUV map so I can wear my favs. I've yet to find an Evo X face or head tat I really like (peeve).

I have lots of stuff, no need to go buy anything (yet). I found a cute nosebone and shaved my head. The full-body tattoo is not easy to find, as you say. 
Any suggestions? The only thing I have I could throw on me is a cute nice infection ^^

Edit: I found bodyhair muhahahahaha \o/

firestorm_beta_038.png

Edited by Zrina Nebula
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Zrina Nebula said:

I found bodyhair muhahahahaha \o/

I discovered years ago that men seem to actually be a bit attracted to "unkempt and a bit sweaty."

I mean, go figure, but I had MORE responses from men about this pic than even the naked ones I've posted. (Notice the unshaved pits. Seriously sexy, or what?)

Men are weird.

Georgic 1

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

Well, since you're trying to learn a secret power from @Scylla Rhiadra you could try one named after her.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Lilithe-Scylla-Tattoos/20160247

Oh I like that one and I am not usually a tatt fan. Add on a couple of wiggeling snakes extending down from the lower belly would be perfect.

1 hour ago, Zrina Nebula said:

Any suggestions? The only thing I have I could throw on me is a cute nice infection ^^

Oh man, my favorite tattoo shop might not be around anymore (Urban Street Store) and that's a HUGE peeve, but a close second and third are Arabic Tattoo and Tivoli. I also adore Nefekalum for fantasy-themed face and body material tats and I sometimes layer with Zibska and Cureless. I'll also shout out This Is Wrong, Vegas Tattoo, Dappa Tattoo, and my OG favorite PMS (Wild Roots). I shop in-world, so I don't have MP links, unfortunately.

Not sure if they'd be to your taste, but here are a few examples:

Tivoli:

Lampin'

Urban Street Store:

My rules, you fools

Arabic Tattoo:

image.thumb.png.9c09bb1bfec9b23a877d2d0fcab7ca1c.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, Zrina Nebula said:

The Urban Street Store one looks awesome!
But I found one I feel good with and going to wear that ^^ 

I do notice I get less IMs when I'm wearing anything other than "traditional" hair.  I love the Scalpz from Unorthodox but put that on and it's silence.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1