Next theme??

Kylie Jaxxon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 703 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My guess is a futuristic theme, i.e "Back to the future".  Not an actual theme of back to the future, but a simple message that we are moving the next theme to something futuristic.

Perhaps a little bit of cyberpunk added to our Bellisseria 

Perhaps instead of trees, bushes, and the such we will have faux buildings wedged between homes, lots of neon, and all of that fun jazz.  A city theme, complete with skyscrapers, advertisements, all of that fun jazz.

get-more-street-cred-cyberpunk-2077_feat

Hopefully we get a bike gift to roam around the streets :D 

Edited by Istelathis
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, Istelathis said:

My guess is a futuristic theme, i.e "Back to the future".  Not an actual theme of back to the future, but a simple message that we are moving the next theme to something futuristic.

Perhaps a little bit of cyberpunk added to our Bellisseria 

Perhaps instead of trees, bushes, and the such we will have faux buildings wedged between homes, lots of neon, and all of that fun jazz.  A city theme, complete wish skyscrapers, advertisements, all of that fun jazz.

get-more-street-cred-cyberpunk-2077_feat

Hopefully we get a bike gift to roam around the streets :D 

Nice reflections!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Polenth Yue said:

Maybe the AI thinks people aren't happy with the predictions and so is trying to make the guesses bigger and more elaborate each time. But then people still keep asking for more.

When I found out that the theme was ranches, I did ask the AI. It showed me some horses outside a log cabin home.

ranch.jpg

• Like 3

I think the algorithm seems happy with futuristic ruins with trees and plants growing from it for the theme after ranch as that is what I got myself on the day I posted the first one, so the plot thickens...

I also ran "what does  Gov Linden look like?" - and the result was similar to the X-Files Cigarette Smoking Man.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 703 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.