Adult Premium

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 684 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, GamblinFreak said:

Karen is slang  for.... an obnoxious, angry and entitled person who uses their privilege to get their way or police other people’s behaviors. Has less to do with the gender than the behavior

I'm so confused! You seem all of those things that you listed! 

Also, if y'all wanna shag so badly, why not just go to the many adult sims that already exist? or buy adult land? Why push for adult linden land when you can go buy some or go to an adult RP community?

I used to be an Admin for an adult roleplay sim. the Lindens don't want to accept that the vast majority of their platform is 18+. It was like trying to move mountains trying to get them to fix any issues we had with the sim considering what it catered to because the Linden's do not want to acknowledge that these sort of things happen on their platform, so getting them to create Adult regions in Belli won't happen because it will open a whole can of worms for them  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Sammy Huntsman said:

Heck, there are adult regions on mainland that you can rent out a parcel on. Utilize that or any of the communities that are geared towards adult activities. There doesn't need to be a second adult based continent, when there is already one there. 

well heck there are moderate and general land u can utilize in mainland... YOU USE IT and let the lindens and moles free up their time from making any premium regions at all....  only fair right?

1 minute ago, GamblinFreak said:

once again i ask... why isn't there an adult premium?

Why does there need to be one? I guess I fail to see why there needs to be one when you can go buy adult land? you'd still be paying for it either way, so what difference does it make? I'm genuinely asking, I'm confused LOL

• Like 1

Just now, Ivy Mysterious said:

Why does there need to be one? I guess I fail to see why there needs to be one when you can go buy adult land? you'd still be paying for it either way, so what difference does it make? I'm genuinely asking, I'm confused LOL

why does there need to be moderate linden homes if thats the case

I wonder why the OP wants to deny all the people who have already made Adult sims and venues the chance to make money or even just new friends?

There are some lovely adult sims full of gorgeous mesh avatars. Go mingle there to find new friends to play with. If they won't let you in because you don't want to get a good mesh avatar or pay $L 1000 to join their group, there are plenty of free nude beaches or other discount Adult venues. 

Edited by Persephone Emerald
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, GamblinFreak said:

well heck there are moderate and general land u can utilize in mainland... YOU USE IT and let the lindens and moles free up their time from making any premium regions at all....  only fair right?

No I am just saying, that if there is already a continent of adult regions literally run by LL. Why do we need an adult Belli? There is no need for it, and I am not being close-minded. I am just saying go there, if you want to have adult content. Go to any of the many of thousands of private owned regions that are adult themed. Why force LL to make an adult Belli? 

• Like 1

Just now, GamblinFreak said:

why does there need to be moderate linden homes if thats the case

You answered your own question. you can pretty much do adult things on Moderate land, as long as you do it behind closed doors and make your little section to where noone can cam you, so again I ask, why do y'all need Adult regions on Belli land?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GamblinFreak said:

once again i ask... why isn't there an adult premium?

You are asking the wrong people.  All we can do is give our guesses and opinions.  

If LL thought it was worthwhile for them --- profits outweighing their expenses, and no increase in legal issues -- they would offer it. 

Who knows, maybe it is already on their radar for something that will be coming soon™

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I see that it has not yet sunk in for you: A Mole (the very people who work on Linden Continent Projects) responded to this thread. You do not like the response and have continued to belligerently prod and ignore or ridicule any response that is not in agreement with you - something you have done from the very beginning I might add.

There is no point whatsoever for an Adult Rated Homes Project. With incredibly few exceptions, you can already do any non-commercial Adult Activity within your home on a Moderate Region (as long as you follow the ToS/CS).

While Adult rated Regions allow for a lot more than just sex, Linden Operated Homes/Premium Regions would have additional restrictions in place which would prohibit a good deal of the additional activities. No combat/extreme violence RP Zones, no commercial Adult activities (meaning no Clubs and such) ... The list would go on and on and defeat any purpose you can pretend you'd want such a project for.

Funnily enough, there are those who have responded here that actually do use Adult Regions and actually do engage in adult activities - yet have responded to correct your mistaken notions (at minimum).

The simple fact that you have utterly ignored requests to clarify exactly what content you had in mind to display that would require an Adult Region, speaks volumes.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Maybe the aggrieved party (née Karen) merely cannot afford, or is unwilling to pay for, the going rates for Adult land.

Brilliant!

Saying they cannot afford to buy land while paying for Premium or premium plus, is like Complaining you can't afford a Cheeseburger off the McDonalds Dollar menu, then head to your local liquor store and buy a 24 pack beer LOL

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Ivy Mysterious said:

If they can afford Premium or Premium Plus, they can afford to buy a small parcel of adult land LOL

But it appears they want land adjoining a navigable waterway to use their boat. That's usually more expensive. Heck, I paid L$300k for my plot. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

But it appears they want land adjoining a navigable waterway to use their boat. That's usually more expensive. Heck, I paid L$300k for my plot. 

Oh! If that's what they want all the OP needs to do if rent a boat slip in an Adult sim that has sailable water. There are several such places, but I'm only really familiar with the Naked sim (11 regions).

• Like 1

affordability has nothing to do with wanting adult premium.. i listed my reasons and the main one is having nicely landscaped regions with covenants that would keep low skyboxes from blocking your view or being trapped within the confines of other parcels with no way out but to tp out ...  so why isnt there an adult premium option?  congratulations on paying 300k for a parcel on mainland... i am inquiring about adult premium possibilities... continuing to bring up the fact that there is adult mainland one can purchase or rent has nothing to do with the question.  and i say once again if there is no need for adult premium regions there is no need for any other premium regions since moderate land is available on mainland.  so why is any home perk needed at all? it isnt if you go by your logic

• Haha 1

Ah yes, and it appears that someone came along that assumes paying for a subscription service (such as LL's Premium and higher tier) somehow means that the user has enough disposable income to pay the upfront cost of buying the land as well as any potential additional tier (past whichever tier Premium one has).

Yeah, no - that is not the reality.

Everything you listed as a want is already available in the Moderate Linden home regions.  Yep, you can even have sex there which is why they're aren't any General Linden homes.

Buying a parcel on Moderate mainland means your home counts against your prim limit which it does not on Belli.  Also, Belli has rules which mainland does not.  The one and only thing an Adult Linden home would allow which is not already allowed is adult activity in plain site of others.  

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Ivy Mysterious said:

Saying they cannot afford to buy land while paying for Premium or premium plus, is like Complaining you can't afford a Cheeseburger off the McDonalds Dollar menu, then head to your local liquor store and buy a 24 pack beer LOL

I can afford premium.  Most people can't afford $600 and up for a 1024 on Horizons on top of that.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

The one and only thing an Adult Linden home would allow which is not already allowed is adult activity in plain site of others.  

It's not about that one specific technical rules difference. 

It's social. Such as wanting to have a Linden home surrounded by like minded people.

The great Zindra exile didn't just sweep up strip clubs and sex shops.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 684 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.