Adult Premium

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 690 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, GamblinFreak said:

do not know what this "paywall" is you're referring to and WHY would there be a decrease because others opt to live in an adult community that has NOTHING to do with your moderate community? Never meant to imply its an easy task, however neither is any of the linden home new releases.  so why is there no adult opiton? 

You don't need an adult option, you are allowed to do adult activities behind closed doors if you are in Bellisaria. Heck, you can even do it in your backyard. If you have the settings right. There is no need for an adult option for premium. As it would probably introduce a paywall to adult content. 

• Like 2

Why would you need this special continent and special adult privileges on adult premium? When you can already do it on G to A sims. Just have to follow what is okay on these sims. So G you can, but you have to do it in your house. M you can same thing as G. A you can do it anywhere I believe. You don't need a special adult premium to get your freak on. 

4 minutes ago, Sammy Huntsman said:

Why would you need this special continent and special adult privileges on adult premium? When you can already do it on G to A sims. Just have to follow what is okay on these sims. So G you can, but you have to do it in your house. M you can same thing as G. A you can do it anywhere I believe. You don't need a special adult premium to get your freak on. 

No. In General you cannot do it inside your house. you might get away with that because no one would report you, but it's still against the TOS rules. No sex or graphic violence is allowed allowed in General rated sims. 

In Moderate, what you do in private is your business, but sex or graphic violence in public is not ok.

In Adult regions, pretty much anything is allowed except for sex with child avatars.

I agree that we don't need a new kind of Adult Premium Home region though. There are plenty of Adult sims already, some of which are very nice looking and well moderated. There's pretty much something for everyone in SL, from nude beaches to skanky "Urban RP" sims to expensive mesh-snob sex clubs. Go forth and find your niche.  🍰 🍆 🌮👽 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

No. In General you cannot do it inside your house. you might get away with that because no one would report you, but it's still against the TOS rules. No sex or graphic violence is allowed allowed in General rated sims. 

In Moderate, what you do in private is your business, but sex or graphic violence in public is not ok.

In Adult regions, pretty much anything is allowed except for sex with child avatars.

I agree that we don't need a new kind of Adult Premium Home region though. There are plenty of Adult sims already, some of which are very nice looking and well moderated. There's pretty much something for everyone in SL, from nude beaches to skanky "Urban RP" sims to expensive mesh-snob sex clubs. Go forth and find your niche.  🍰 🍆 🌮👽 

I thought M and G were the same, when it came to certain activities in your house. My bad. Thank you for clarifying that for me ♥

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GamblinFreak said:

You are most definitely not the MAJORITY... lol not at all.  the majority of sl is right now doing rl things offline or is online on sl partying, forming relationships, or running a business, not here in a forum with their noses upturned believing they represent the average sl user lol

Your ignorance is showing.

the point is this.... an adult belli would assist in sl being a place where people can meet and mingle with other likeminded individuals in a well landscaped community or maybe mingle with others they normally would not because of the scrutiny of such prudish moderate neighbors. lol a place i can use my adult boat on open water if i wanted and not parked on my parcel if I am lucky enough to attain a water parcel.  close minded people that believe that everyone else should be uptight and live their sl lives as they would irl miss the point of having a SECOND LIFE

If you wanted off the island at Blake Sea, you should have just said so. We heard all about it just recently so while we aren't ARing anyone for breaking the rules on Blake Sea we sure are keeping tabs on what has already gone down.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

If you wanted off the island at Blake Sea, you should have just said so. We heard all about it just recently so while we aren't ARing anyone for breaking the rules on Blake Sea we sure are keeping tabs on what has already gone down.

It would be um..coincidental if this boat incident were somehow related to the Fruit Island boat incident! 

Boats!

• Haha 5

the point is this.... an adult belli would assist in sl being a place where people can meet and mingle with other likeminded individuals in a well landscaped community or maybe mingle with others they normally would not because of the scrutiny of such prudish moderate neighbors. lol a place i can use my adult boat on open water if i wanted and not parked on my parcel if I am lucky enough to attain a water parcel.  close minded people that believe that everyone else should be uptight and live their sl lives as they would irl miss the point of having a SECOND LIFE

No it wouldn't and now you sound like an entitled karen. Who believes it would be integral to SL to have an adult premium, which is absolutely pointless. And as the moles said, would take a lot of work to do. Why don't you go to an adult community and live there and do all the shtupping you want there. No need to tell LL that they need to have an Adult Belli. That and you can have a SECOND LIFE as you so put it. Find a dang adult community and live there. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Sammy Huntsman said:

No it wouldn't and now you sound like an entitled karen. Who believes it would be integral to SL to have an adult premium, which is absolutely pointless. And as the moles said, would take a lot of work to do. Why don't you go to an adult community and live there and do all the shtupping you want there. No need to tell LL that they need to have an Adult Belli. That and you can have a SECOND LIFE as you so put it. Find a dang adult community and live there. 

The fact that you and the rest are getting upset at the suggestion of an adult linden community speaks volumes of your lives and how you choose to live it.  continue to live your lives as you wish and allow others to live as they wish.  getting upset over something you DO NOT have to be involved in gets you where? if you do not want to live in an adult linden community that is your right. stop acting as if your voiced opinion is the majority and please do not bring up Karens when you and the rest of the forum knowitall bullies are exactly that... a bunch of Karens that feel that their opinions and way of playing this game is the only one that matters.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, GamblinFreak said:

The fact that you and the rest are getting upset at the suggestion of an adult linden community speaks volumes of your lives and how you choose to live it.  continue to live your lives as you wish and allow others to live as they wish.  getting upset over something you DO NOT have to be involved in gets you where? if you do not want to live in an adult linden community that is your right. stop acting as if your voiced opinion is the majority and please do not bring up Karens when you and the rest of the forum knowitall bullies are exactly that... a bunch of Karens that feel that their opinions and way of playing this game is the only one that matters.

But I basically gave you a solution, to rectify that situation. You are the one who wants LL to make an Adult premium, when its absolutely not needed. There is no need to make a copy paste Bellissaria for adults. If you want adult content, go to a sim that is rated adult and shtup to your heart's content. LL does not need to bow down to you. 

• Like 1

I think adult rated linden homes could be near as an idea. Is it an absolutely  nessarcy thing that must happen right now?

Nope!

But it would be neat to see  one day. It would make sl munches (which would be non comerical) very fun. Chatting with fellow kinksters who'd also like more casual and quaint apperance of beli but the freedom to wear a bit more risqué outfit without scaring the neighbours.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

I said ignorance not stupidity. They are not the same. 

For someone who wants "adult" things so badly you sure don't behave like an adult.

lol let's see how mad you get from me laughing at your response that is suppose to be an insult... why are you replying if its upsetting u so? lol

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Robin Kiyori said:

I think adult rated linden homes could be near as an idea. Is it an absolutely  nessarcy thing that must happen right now?

Nope!

But it would be neat to see  one day. It would make sl munches (which would be non comerical) very fun. Chatting with fellow kinksters who'd also like more casual and quaint apperance of beli but the freedom to wear a bit more risqué outfit without scaring the neighbours.

:) definitely not a Karen 

I'm just going off of the main post and a hand full of replies I've seen (there's 5 pages of them, I can't be bothered to read them all) but here's the thing. MOST of the content in SL is adult themed, with a large portion of it's users participating in the creation as well as the imagery and roleplay on the platform. SL itself is already expensive, with them already tacking on almost 2 extra dollars every time you want to buy some lindens. THE VAST majority of the grid would be hid behind a pay wall because almost every sim has SOMETHING that would be considered adult in it, going from the poses in chairs, to a vendor at a shopping event and so on.

If you don't wanna see Adult content, then don't look. Quickly walk past a booth that is selling it, or cam away from people who dress their avi's in a way you view as too risque but hiding things behind a pay wall won't work because they already tried that with Age verification years ago, because now any person of any age can get a debit or credit card.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GamblinFreak said:

lol let's see how mad you get from me laughing at your response that is suppose to be an insult... why are you replying if its upsetting u so? lol

You're assuming an awful lot there. I'm sitting here laughing at the person who is insisting they know more about SL and its residents than the person who has been a resident for almost 20 years.

Edited by Silent Mistwalker
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

You're assuming an awful lot there. I'm sitting here laughing at the person who is insisting they know more about SL and its residents than the person who has been a resident for almost 20 years.

Bye bye lardass!

🤣

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Robin Kiyori said:

Well I mean I'm not a woman sooo.

Also I quite like Silent, is shaped like a friend.

Karen is slang  for.... an obnoxious, angry and entitled person who uses their privilege to get their way or police other people’s behaviors. Has less to do with the gender than the behavior

Edited by GamblinFreak

2 minutes ago, GamblinFreak said:

Karen is slang  for.... an obnoxious, angry and entitled person who uses their privilege to get their way or police other people’s behaviors. Has less to do with the gender than the behavior

What do they call someone who tries to get their way but they come off as so obnoxious that people want to do the opposite just to spite them?

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 690 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.