Voice Blocked

Your Batty

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 708 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 7/2/2022 at 2:13 PM, Your Desire said:

Hello,

I am trying to help out a friend of mine. He says that his voice is blocked. He can't hear anyone. He showed his volume in his firestorm viewer was all turned up and enabled. He sent me this gyazo and it looks like his "SLvoice" is greyed out? Can anyone help with this and explain on how to fix?

22a947d582fb57dbfc9e2944f5d1b392.png

Voice is not allowed at all locations/regions in Second Life. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Your Desire said:

No, I mean if there’s a way to close the thread so there is no more replies or delete it entirely. 

The easiest way is just to "report" your own thread (the first post), with some comment in the box like, "Please close this thread" (and possibly why).

• Like 1

13 hours ago, HenM said:

This is an intentional blocking of someone from SL.

About a month ago someone I know from SL called and told me they were doing ambush and they will find a reason...

At first they go to the computer bios and change the timing and frequency settings and after that they make blockages by the computer address they get from the marketing companies even before they sell the computer.

This is called a "conspiracy theory", or "scare tactics". People with ill intent tell stories like this, to convince you to do what they want (phishing, sending money, leaving SL, getting a new computer for no reason, etc.). If you believe any of the things you were told, then the bad guys "won". Probably, you would benefit from some IT / computer education with a focus on "what is hacking, phishing,", etc. 

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 708 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.