Event Regions New Pricing

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 672 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yes. Knew. Comment? Well I only saw one of those sims active. There may have been more but obviously they were overpriced for the masses.  LOL. Maybe if no one signs up for P+ they will adjust that also. The market will only work depending on what prices people are willing to pay.

That cost and reward thing. 

:SwingingFriends:

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

Yes. Knew. Comment? Well I only saw one of those sims active. There may have been more but obviously they were overpriced for the masses.  LOL. Maybe if no one signs up for P+ they will adjust that also. The market will only work depending on what prices people are willing to pay.

That cost and reward thing. 

:SwingingFriends:

Maybe it will be as huge of a chunk as they took off these,.. That would be nice..:D

hehehehe

2 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

I was just surprised they lowered the price so soon.   Maybe from the feedback they received?  Maybe they'll do the same with PP?  Just speculating.

Maybe it's one of those "bad at maths" issues. "Oh gee, no one is getting the new shiny. Only 3 people got it at $300 profit for us per shiny." "Maybe we should have a lower price? If 3000 people get it at $100 profit per shiny, that means erm..more profit for us!"

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Maybe it's one of those "bad at maths" issues. "Oh gee, no one is getting the new shiny. Only 3 people got it at $300 profit for us per shiny." "Maybe we should have a lower price? If 3000 people get it at $100 profit per shiny, that means erm..more profit for us!"

Maybe they took a leaf out of my book from back in 2007. When people said I priced my stuff too low, my response was always that I'd rather sell 11 at L$100 than 1 at L$1000. It worked like a charm back then. Maybe they're just learning a bit about business 😁

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Phil Deakins said:

When people said I priced my stuff too low, my response was always that I'd rather sell 11 at L$100 than 1 at L$1000. It worked like a charm back then.

Whereas other, equally smart people have suggested pricing your items high and going for the smaller, premium product market. That, too, has worked for some.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 672 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.