Impulsive behavior

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 738 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Lemme know what you need. *shuffles through her never ending list of shops*

I shop too much. That's my impulsive behavior. Been taking it easy the last few weeks, though, and actually started to wear what I bought.

I'm still unpacking the impulses I bought between about 2014 and 2020.  When I retired from hosting I pretty much quit shopping too.  Then I was just not logging in for most of 2021.  Now that my real life seems to have settled down and I have time for SL again, I shop around in my inventory.  There's so much that I bought and never unpacked.  It's fun.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, kali Wylder said:

I'm still unpacking the impulses I bought between about 2014 and 2020.  When I retired from hosting I pretty much quit shopping too.  Then I was just not logging in for most of 2021.  Now that my real life seems to have settled down and I have time for SL again, I shop around in my inventory.  There's so much that I bought and never unpacked.  It's fun.

I feel this so much. I always discover brand new stuff I never unpacked whenever I start working on a new look/avatar style. I go hunting through my own inventory for accessories and makeup and hair and suddenly it's - omg when did I buy THIS?! It's fab! 😂 What makes it worse is I'm a freebie fiend, too, so I attend a bunch of events and grab all the gifts and just shove them into event folders and suddenly it's like WOW this dress is PERFECT where's that been hiding oh, right here...this entire time.

Speaking of whiiiiiich - hey @Love Zhaoying!!!! There's some seriously cute boystuffs in this weekend's Happy Weekend sale. I'm demoing some of it right now. *squees*

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I bet you make a really cute male in those demo stuffs, too! 

Thank you! I'm freaking adorable. If I do say so myself. 😂

There's a 60L skin at Stray Dog in tones 04, 05, and 06 if you're in that skin tone range at all, btw. Head only. You'd need the body. And the combat boots at Cult come in Jake and Legacy Male sizes, if you use those. The pointy boots at Val'More aren't bad, either. And the Duk sweatpants are super cute. And and and and!!!!111oneone 🤣

Edited by Ayashe Ninetails
  • Like 2

On 6/4/2022 at 6:07 PM, Silent Mistwalker said:

So how come you guys don't get together and start posting images of what you'd like to see in SL on a thread of its own?

Here's an image of what I'd like to see more of in SL menswear (as long as it's not another t-shirt or tanktop)

cooltext412580051007697.png.7896fa740acbc86c72ea5054efec2fe7.png

Most menswear stores have an extra zero added to the end of their prices.

There are many womens clothing stores in this price range but as far as I have found, only one for men.

Also - good free gifts (that are, again, not another t-shirt or tanktop).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Karl Herber said:

Here's an image of what I'd like to see more of in SL menswear (as long as it's not another t-shirt or tanktop)

There are many womens clothing stores in this price range but as far as I have found, only one for men.

What part of "on a thread of its own" did you miss?

35 minutes ago, Karl Herber said:

If you or someone else starts up a new thread about mens clothing, I can help with that. I know of at least two stores (maybe three...) with reasonable prices and cheap fatpacks. I could scrounge around for some more. Just tag me in the thread if one is created and I'll put my shopping hat on. 😄

Edited by Ayashe Ninetails
Found more
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

What part of "on a thread of its own" did you miss?

Sorry, I thought it was a suggestion and not an imperative when you first posted it! In other words, I thought you were just replying to my wisecrack - until I saw this response to someone else!

Edited by Love Zhaoying

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 738 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.