Maitreya petite wearers, what stores do you buy your long hairs from?

purrrkitten

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 780 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I recently got maitreya petite and I love it. I thought my primary issue with this add-on would be clothes but it's actually hairs. The issue is a lot of long hairs leave too much of a gap between the hair and chest for my liking.

I know it can vary from hair to hair but what stores do you guys find don't have this issue as much?

1 minute ago, purrrkitten said:

Magika is my favorite SL hair store but unfortunately their products have this issue.

You have to look for the newer releases. The older styles don't have a petite size, but the newer ones do. I have several Magika that fit my petite body perfectly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't use any petite chest addon, but I have the slider fairly low since my avies tend to be rather slender. Even with my bosom being larger than it would be with the same slider values on a petite addon, I find a lot of 'petite' sizes have a lot of space for me. 

4212c7b3a6172cfc81c087c1edac49fa.png

At least it doesn't clip with the also quite generously spaced brace. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Orwar said:

I don't use any petite chest addon, but I have the slider fairly low since my avies tend to be rather slender. Even with my bosom being larger than it would be with the same slider values on a petite addon, I find a lot of 'petite' sizes have a lot of space for me. 

4212c7b3a6172cfc81c087c1edac49fa.png

At least it doesn't clip with the also quite generously spaced brace. 

I would be ok with this much space at this point.

12 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

You have to look for the newer releases. The older styles don't have a petite size, but the newer ones do. I have several Magika that fit my petite body perfectly.

And a lot of the Truth ones have an option where you can have it all hanging behind your back instead of over your boobs. I use that a lot just so people can see my clothes better, haha.

• Like 1

Yeah, my favorite hair comes from Mina, but *almost* all of them that aren't pulled back or swept up hang far enough off of me I could smuggle puppies under my hair.

I've mostly just given up getting any hair that falls to the front and stick to either short styles or long hair that lies *completely* behind my shoulders.

The one in the profile photo here is "Rachel" from Mina, the others in that line (Aquasense, the ones that get wet when you enter water) come nowhere near fitting me, but this one is completely tucked back behind so it never has a change to float *at least* six inches above my body.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 780 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.