Farewell Meatloaf...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 823 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Arielle Popstar said:

See my next post.   

And it wasn't THAT big or I would have heard of her.  Most of what you see on  YT are covers of other artists and it wasn't  until 2008 when she made her only album. Other than that she's been a collaborator on other artist's songs.  Not exactly a great career.   Might have been better had she not been put on the back burner.   Granted, she seems to not show any ill will. She is a gracious lady.    

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Doris Johnsky said:

See my next post.   

And it wasn't THAT big or I would have heard of her.  Most of what you see on  YT are covers of other artists and it wasn't  until 2008 when she made her only album. Other than that she's been a collaborator on other artist's songs.  Not exactly a great career.   Might have been better had she not been put on the back burner.   Granted, she seems to not show any ill will. She is a gracious lady.    

Yeah. Not crediting her on the album was just kinda sh*tty, even if he did later.

We are not impressed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/22/2022 at 9:51 AM, Lewis Luminos said:

He had an incredible operatic tenor voice, and suited perfectly the rock opera songs that Steinman wrote for him. RIP (Rock in Paradise), Meat.

Quoting myself on this because last night during a Meat Loaf tribute event, I hard a track of Meatloaf singing opera with Pavarotti. And damn, it was good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/23/2022 at 3:17 PM, Marigold Devin said:

He wasn't a well man, hadn't been for a long time, whether he had the vaccine or not, he was unlikely to have been strong enough to fight covid. 

RIP big man. 

Nod's.. even vaccinated people die. An SL ex, that we happened to live close to each other, died back in December at the age of 53 . 

(..and she didn't have serious health issues, some people will leave us.)

R.I.P Meatloaf.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 823 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.