anything higher than a support ticket?

SiaNova Portal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 855 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, SiaNova Portal said:

long story short, trying to figure out where or who I can contact about my ticket regarding account recovery. is there something in place that's higher than the support ticket system where I can express my "frustration and disappointment"?

Well.. you could write it here and i am sure one of the Lindens would read it but don't expect anything more than that.

its this here I don't understand

Contacting us through your registered email address via a guest support ticket may provide us with some additional verification options. If you do not have access to the email that is on file, you may be able to retrieve it. Please contact your email service provider for assistance in recovering access to that email. You can open a new private, or incognito window with your preferred web browser, and navigate to this direct link to submit a guest ticket. The option to open these types of browsing windows can be found in the options menu for most browsers. 

from what I understand. I need to recover an old email thats long gone and MAYBE, only then you MAY be able to you give me more verification options??? the way I see. they have everything there in front of them. so why run in circles here?

location, I figure it out. but that was an year ago and now we ask for email. ok so yeah here's my emails.

great now what about security question and active alts. well a year ago I was never ask security question for 3 of my alts, I did ask about that. they claim none was on file so at the end of the day. I reclaim 6 out of 9.  their all over 12 years old so there are no active alts unless I've been hacked but no, they looked into that already.

and can someone please tell me what happen on [February , 28, 2017] because, I notice every inactive account last visited on this date, why? its just the way I see it, something happen and files got deleted or corrupted therefore hints why I'm stuck. 

what do I do? [ after the holiday of course ]

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 855 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.