Helping Hand Thread (Advice and Help Corner!)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 967 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 12/1/2021 at 1:21 AM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Nice idea, @IvyLarae! I'm continually learning helpful things here. It's not a terrible idea to have them in one place.

My helpful hint:

I set my "Recent" tab (only) in my inventory permanently to 90 days using the filters in Firestorm. I find it useful in all sorts of ways: it reminds of things I've bought recently, and of items I have yet to unpack or categorize properly. It reminds me of recent outfits I've made, so that I'm not continually wearing the same old thing. When I've been working on something, it reminds me of my progress on it. It prompts me, via HUDs, LMs, and notecards, to remember events or commitments in-world I've made. And so on. It's just a super easy and efficient memory aid.

I keep mine at like 600 I think, because I can get really lazy after I'm done shopping..

I'm still finding things in my recent folder that I haven't unpacked from the MP yet that are like, from last year and stuff.. hehehehe

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I keep mine at like 600 I think, because I can get really lazy after I'm done shopping..

I'm still finding things in my recent folder that I haven't unpacked from the MP yet that are like, from last year and stuff.. hehehehe

I never use Recent as a place to store my shopping hauls. When I get something, I immediately move it into a folder called Clothing\Try Me On. This is where all the yet-to-be-unboxed and sorted stuff accumulates. Every now and then I go have a look at it, open and sort a few things, and if it looks really nice, make a complete Outfit around it.

• Like 4

When looking for redeliveries on the Marketplace, don't try to search by name in your purchase history. It'll crash.

Instead, search the item in main search. At the top if the product page it'll say - "You purchased this item on [date]".

That date is clickable. Click it, and you'll get the list of your purchases for that day only, where you can easily find the one you're looking for, with the redelivery link.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 967 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.