Am I a "soulless" person?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 941 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Here's the thing, Gopi.  If you were "soulless" you would not have asked the question.  Why?  Because you wouldn't have cared if you were soulless or not.   You wouldn't have even considered asking what other people think. 

You're good. You go on and live your life as you want.  Because it's your life, not ours. 

Edited by Doris Johnsky
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Oh, no, I wouldn't say that. Every human being has a soul (some cultures also differentiate further and say they have a spirit as well). Their behaviour and history and preferences can't remove that; it's durable, eternal entity. While they may make posts that completely disappear, their own soul is indestructible.

On 11/2/2021 at 9:07 AM, Gopi Passiflora said:

There are some things that many people take for granted that I don't enjoy. I don't enjoy close relationships with other people or beings for example. I'm not a "touchy-feely" kinda person - I prefer keeping my distance from others. I try to appear enthusiastic in social situations but maybe I'm just faking it? I don't smile a lot. Among other stuff.

I've read that such things make a person "soulless"....

Sure. I'm soulless too.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bree Giffen said:

I don't have a soul either. At least that's what that bloodlines vampire told me.

I didn't mind the "Souless" thing quite so much cause it was roleplay,
(which in reality is grossly offensive to a roman catholic),
but being on their database permanently made me go absolutely full ginger beserker ballistic.
I spammed the owner non stop with complaints, threats and abuse messages at the rate of a supercharged, tsunami powered ddos attack and didn't stop until my name was gone. (supposedly) lol.

I should probably be embarrassed about all that but i'm not. 😾😛 

Edited by Maryanne Solo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 941 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.