Indoor Christmas Decorations??

Teresa Firelight

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 900 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I know we are not supposed to Christmas decorate the outside of our outside of our homes until 30 days before christmas. However, I was wondering if there is an issue with having indoor decorations that are visible through the windows?  I put my tree up this morning but will remove it if this is an issue.

Bookings Christmas Tree_001.jpg

• Like 3

I can't see any issue with early decorating the interior of your home for Christmas now. I believe the guidelines are for just the exterior of our homes to wait until 30 days prior to the said holiday.  Although I know many do put them out the day after Thanksgiving outside, just like in real life. 😉

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

You can decorate the inside of you home however you wish.  You can have Christmas decorations in there all year 'round.

The only limitation on inside decor would be Adult stuff visible through windows.

Just curious why adult stuff being visible through the windows would be not allowed but a Christmas tree would be? I mean I get the logic of it but technically both are wrong if you can see them.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

Just curious why adult stuff being visible through the windows would be not allowed but a Christmas tree would be? I mean I get the logic of it but technically both are wrong if you can see them.

The regions are rated Moderate.  If I remember right from other threads, any truly Adult stuff that can be seen from the street (pictures of genitals, possibly a few other things) would not be allowed.  Similar to how you can't have sex in your front yard.  If you always keep your blinds closed, then you can have whatever you want on your walls.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

Ikr... we are all born naked so this particular intolerance that we have in regards to the display of ass, c.cks and t.ties is very unnatural and weird if you think of it..

(At least we haven't forced animals to hide their body parts too.)

Edited by Nick0678
  • Haha 1

Speaking of winter decor, I was wondering if anyone had seen snow/icicle roof add ons that are for Belli homes. I know there is at least one vendor that does add on porches and balconies and such but having a lower impact snow add on for the specific roof line would be nice. I am doing shopping now to have it ready for the end of the month.

24 minutes ago, AnitiriRonan said:

Speaking of winter decor, I was wondering if anyone had seen snow/icicle roof add ons that are for Belli homes. I know there is at least one vendor that does add on porches and balconies and such but having a lower impact snow add on for the specific roof line would be nice. I am doing shopping now to have it ready for the end of the month.

For the first few Themes, up to the Log Cabins I think, pretty sure there are snow for the roofs and lights in the Content Packs.

Search MP for Linden Home and Snow for possible alternatives.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 900 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.