Is anyone else having trouble changing payment method on file?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 963 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 hours ago, Blaise Glendevon said:

I switched banks, and need to remove my deactivated card and add my new account's card. However, when I click on the option to add a new card, it sends me to a page that reads "Page Not Found." Is this a known issue?

If you can't get it straightened out by tomorrow morning, contact Billing:

Billing support phone numbers
    Toll-Free (US/Canada): 800.294.1067
    Long-Distance: 703.286.6277  
Our Billing team is available from 9am to 5pm EST(6am to 2pm PST), Monday through Friday.
https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131008-billing-support

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

If you can't get it straightened out by tomorrow morning, contact Billing:

Billing support phone numbers
    Toll-Free (US/Canada): 800.294.1067
    Long-Distance: 703.286.6277  
Our Billing team is available from 9am to 5pm EST(6am to 2pm PST), Monday through Friday.
https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131008-billing-support

If you're not in the USA get Skype and you can call the free number and it connects you for free. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/11/2021 at 2:38 PM, Blaise Glendevon said:

However, when I click on the option to add a new card, it sends me to a page that reads "Page Not Found." Is this a known issue?

I got the same message today when I tried to add a new payment account with Chrome.

I had already been logged in for awhile in my web account, and actually went from Transactions to the Main Page and then Billing Information the first time.

Once I logged out of my SL web account, and logged backed in, which of course included the password, then the new account page came up normally.

I suspect if you have been logged in too long and try to access that page, it sends you an error.   Probably some undocumented security measure.  It would be too much to expect Tilia to ask for your password again - a "Page Not Found" must be easier then telling you your login has aged and you need to relog again.

I never deleted cookies or cleared anything, just a fresh log-in with Chrome.

Edited by Jaylinbridges

I've never seen any other web service result in corrupt cookies as often as I have with SL's web services, if at all.

It literally happens to me every week with either marketplace or the main site or the forums or the wiki, etc.

This all started with their implementation of single sign-on.

I've brought it up in the Web meetings and no one has a clue.

Edited by Lucia Nightfire
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Lucia Nightfire said:

I've never seen any other web service result in corrupt cookies as often as I have with SL's web services, if at all.

It literally happens to me every week with either marketplace or the main site or the forums or the wiki, etc.

This all started with their implementation of single sign-on.

I've brought it up in the Web meetings and no one has a clue.

It recently happened to me with the MP. The only thing that worked was clearing the browser cookies. 

On 10/11/2021 at 5:38 PM, Blaise Glendevon said:

I switched banks, and need to remove my deactivated card and add my new account's card. However, when I click on the option to add a new card, it sends me to a page that reads "Page Not Found." Is this a known issue?

Tried a zillion times with cookies deleted, browser cleared, new, fresh browser, etc. etc. New payment form.

Those traditional methods *did not work*. I was getting "500" error where these methods work. But if you start a brand new browser and it still doesn't work, then you know it's not on your side.

Filed a ticket and eventually it was fixed by running a billing. Will I be facing this again? I don't know.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 963 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.