Neck fix problem Lelutka Evo X

AlaskaShadow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 980 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I just bought a new Lelutka Evo X head and I have this problem. I have a skin form the Skinnery on for both my body and head and it still shows. I even got their neck blend and it does't work. I tried with other neck blenders and they don't work. The neck size is okay. Both my head and body are BOM and I have no alfas on either. I really don't know what the problem could be.

image.png.bc76b928766ef107632f446aab9a21fa.png

When I put on the neck blend this happens when is loading and then it doesn't work.

image.png.fe98f7b10daef5a4fade52235a2b5a8c.png

Could someone please help me?

1 hour ago, AlaskaShadow said:

Hello, I just bought a new Lelutka Evo X head and I have this problem. I have a skin form the Skinnery on for both my body and head and it still shows. I even got their neck blend and it does't work. I tried with other neck blenders and they don't work. The neck size is okay. Both my head and body are BOM and I have no alfas on either. I really don't know what the problem could be.

image.png.bc76b928766ef107632f446aab9a21fa.png

When I put on the neck blend this happens when is loading and then it doesn't work.

Could someone please help me?

Make sure materials/gloss and such are turned off on both body and head.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AlaskaShadow said:

This mid-bake image is the key one here. During a BoM bake your entire avatar will briefly turn grey, but during your bake that lighter neck section does not turn grey. All bodies will do that that, when you have the HUD neck fix enabled. This is because the HUD neck fix is an additional piece of mesh that is textured via applier and not via BoM, and appliers don't turn grey during the BoM rebake process.

Usually it's easy to tell if someone is wearing a neck fix, because the additional piece of mesh feathers away from their body slightly. If it feathers up and out then the fix is on the body HUD, and if it feathers down and out then it's on the head HUD. Since your hair is hiding the sides of the neck in your images, I'm unable to see which it is, but you posted this exact same issue before with a Genus/Maitreya combination, and it was the neck fix causing the problem. You can see in that thread the images I created, showing how to identify a neck fix and find out which HUD you need to use to disable it.

If you're still using Maitreya body, add its HUD, go into the Skin/Base tab and click the 'Neck Fix' button until the text is grey and not white. (In addition, if you're using Maitreya and are not on the latest version, update it and ensure you're using one of the two 'Type 1' neck fits, as those are for the Universal Neck that Evo X heads use.) If using Belleza, go into the Shape tab and click the 'Neck Sheath' until the text is light grey and not blue. If using Legacy, follow the image below:

clear_legacy_neckfade_.thumb.png.066b9c22ef4623892fefe5fcb349130f.png

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

It is a very big difference. I can see from gloss and shine that you are wearing it on the body. It is much more shiny than the head. But since you already have tried to turn it off, it should not be that either. You made sure it is really turned off?

Are you wearing the same skin tone on body and head? Try using a new demo for the body and go through all the options. It should tell if you are wearing the correct tone.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 980 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.