Trying again for a specific look .. help!!

Cecilia Dallas

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 953 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been to two amazing clothing stores now that feature avatars in their ads/posters that have a very distinctive looks, and wondering how they are achieving such great looks (beyond some retouching). Are they using a standard head like Lel Evo X or Genus Baby and then buying a custom shape, or modding it themselves? Is there a vendor that sells these looks for heads?

If if the later, can anyone point me to tutorials that will help me achieve this look? If not that, who *are* these SLers and please get in touch if you are one of them!!!

These pics are all from a store called pr!tty, btw ... easy to find on the MP.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated by this mid 30s gal seeking this look!!! I don't even know what to call this look except really cute!!! :)

637082467708278564_Afterlight_Edit.jpg

Miko___Yuuie.jpg

pr!tty_-_Chae_-_Ad.jpg

pr!tty_-_Doki_-__Short__-_Ad.jpg

pr!tty_-_Girim_-_Ad_.jpg

pr!tty_-_Maddi_-_Ad.jpg

pr!tty_-_Mary_-_Ad.jpg

prttymarch-512x512_(1).jpg

Salon52_2.jpg

• Like 1

In her more recent pictures on Flickr she is wearing Lelutka's Ceylon head. A lot of the pictures you posted are from quite few years ago, but I imagine they might be one of Catwa's older heads. If you have a Flickr account you can definitely try reaching out for her there or notecard Karla in world. Here is her Flickr: 

💜

Good Luck!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I think it's a Ceylon modified too at this point, and since I can't find the shape anywhere, probably edited individually to the max. I did try the demo mesh heads from one store (tsg) but can not achieve anything close to that shape. Too "chunky" looking and not refined enough. That second one from the bottom with the kitten ears is to die for cute!

Someone was mentioning the same thing on the Maitreya Petite Friends group as well. Am checking, thanks!

Also checking out Emfer Sombre and demoing lots there, since I have several heads, and will also grab Lel Ceylon and Ryn demos.

Edited by Kittycat Kiyori

Hiya. This is Karla Marama :) .. (Couldn't get my account to work here so using an alt!) It was nice to talk to you. And, I'm happy you like my av! And, most of the replies were correct. Most of those ads are pretty old! Back then I wore Catwa. If you go back really far it was Catya by Catwa, and then after that I purchased Catwa's Daria head. Those were the only two I ever had. And, back when I wore Catwa I pretty much ONLY ever wore Mudskin skin. Nowadays I always try to mention where my head/skin is from on my Flickr! But, it's been Ceylon by Lelutka lately ❤️ (Saw someone mentioned this in the replies as well. Yep!) I usually wear Lara Hurley skin. .. And, lastly. I've never purchased a shape before in my many years of being in SL because that's my absolute favorite part about SL. Specially with bento now! Is, making my own shape completely custom. It's basically my starter shape modded and overwritten hundreds of times. Hope this all helps. 

Edited by SquiggIyMunchkin
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 953 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.