lelukta hair base: goes on face not head

Jonhg1978

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Jonhg1978 said:

I have the signature body and lelukta head. Everything looks fine until I try to add a hairbase and then it goes on the front of my face instead of my head, Any idea what can cause this or how to get support for lelukta  heads?

If its an simple Evo hairbase and NOT EvoX, then you need to switch the head to classic mode on the head HUD.  Unless your skin is EvoX.  The head has 2 modes.  Classic for products simply marked Evo or Evo HD and then.the EvoX mode.  Those need products marked EvoX.

So if skin is Evo and hairbase is EvoX, it will show on your face.  Skin and hairbases need to be the same mode.

Edited by Rowan Amore

This blogpost may be helpful. It show the different UV maps and how important it is to buy the correct product.

https://digitalregeneration.com/lelutka-evo-x-and-how-its-different-from-evo/

The image under show where you find the tabs for CLASSIC and EVO X. You find it the same place for men.

05c2ffafd08689790a1349f8544e1860.png

Edited by Marianne Little

• 2 years later...
18 minutes ago, Kara Istmal said:

no game should be this complex, no wonder there are no new players

SL is like RL, it evolved...  This is why we need scientists in RL, and @Rowan Amore and friends in SL..😀

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

It's not a game.. It's more closer to a 3D internet

It's not a game. It's closer to a weird country that a bunch of Silcon Valley wannabee hippies founded, Libertarians and Anarchists inhabited, and then downwardly mobile Capitalist consumers took over.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

It's not a game. It's closer to a weird country that a bunch of Silcon Valley wannabee hippies founded, Libertarians and Anarchists inhabited, and then downwardly mobile Capitalist consumers took over.

I would say it's closer to a web, with each location having a SLurl, your viewer set up like a browser..

I remember one of the things Phillip would to say, in so many words.. Imagine a 3d internet that caught on.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Roxy Couturier said:

The OP question is more akin to "Why can't I use Diesel Fuel in my car?? It's FUEL!!"

Or, "Why can't I use my iPhone charger on my Android phone?? They're chargersss. Why is it so complicated?"

RTM

I wrote this poorly. The OP's question was perfectly reasonable. We all need help understanding things from time to time.

However the poster that resurrected this thread from TWO YEARS AGO, sounds exhausting, like a stroppy pre-teen. "It's toooooo harrrrrd."

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.