How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

4 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

This is an EXCELLENT idea. Let's make this a serious bit of scandal!

YES. IT IS @Madelaine McMasters'S ILLICIT LOVE CHILD!!!

Scandal? Did you say Scandal?...Cinny, get your pen out!!!!

• Haha 5

Taking pictures, and hanging pictures :D 

Snapshot_383.thumb.jpg.e87c74bc0ce049a0000eccd5934ee79c.jpg

Snapshot_385.thumb.jpg.791050cac22c55eec7788b5ddf7aaee9.jpg

I'm going to try to get a decent picture of my favorite sacrificial volcano, and hang that in the kitchen next.  20 Li used, 5 Li left - I think I should get five or six more pictures in my hotel room when all things are done.  I could have more, but I have put a few projection lights in the room.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I think I am done decorating for now, I got some zombie shooting in after leaving Chelsea, then I visited the volcano considered grabbing a noobie or two for a tour, but instead I went for a train ride.. and finally, I decided I was getting lonely so I would hit up some clubs and earn Linden.  Now I am having fun being around other people, dancing, listening to music, and am glad I came here, solitude is nice and all, but this is too.

Snapshot_416.thumb.jpg.f93256610e7edc0a3c85d135e94d5206.jpg

This is the first time I have been to a club since getting my new computer, it is running really well :D  I am impressed, I can cam around and not have to worry about my viewer crashing.

• Like 11

Posted (edited)

I went to @Scylla Rhiadra's new exhibit. Godot sent some texts earlier saying he was coming, but I didn't have much time, so I couldn't wait any longer. I had to get back to RL.

Sandor Waiting for Godo Sandort.png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 9
  • Haha 2

I took Caitlin (in her Alt) to Scylla's exhibit. We didn't know where the new Kondor Center LM was until I took it from Scylla's post. This pic was one of her favorites. Mine too.

Sandor and Shado Scylla Exhibi Sandor.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

I took Caitlin (in her Alt) to Scylla's exhibit. We didn't know where the new Kondor Center LM was until I took it from Scylla's post. This pic was one of her favorites. Mine too.

Sandor and Shado Scylla Exhibi Sandor.png

That's probably my favourite, and the one I conceived first (although one of the last I actually took). I'm so glad you liked it! And please say thank you to Caitlin for me!

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

That's probably my favourite, and the one I conceived first (although one of the last I actually took). I'm so glad you liked it! And please say thank you to Caitlin for me!

We were just online together and I told her you said  "thank you". She said she always enjoys your work!!! I do too!!!

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm riding around on mah hoverbike

Snapshot_431.thumb.jpg.6168e408ab54dca9c9959e806545c9bf.jpg

I love this thing so much, it is such a blast to travel around on.

Snapshot_430.thumb.jpg.6d0733b0c4560a457d3226de7ebb0ca9.jpg

Vroom!

Earlier, I noticed a bunch of people at the community exhibit on welcome island

Snapshot_426.thumb.jpg.c7de0839de9869ea798af7e2c7435eed.jpg

I'm not sure if there is something going on there or not, they should still be there if any of you want to check it out for yourselves.  One person hopped on the side of my hoverbike and I gave them a tour, and that was fun :D

• Like 13