How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

14 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I couldn't face the prospect of making dinner tonight.

It's ok if I just have tea, bread, and marmalade, right?

A-Womans-World-(SM)-Blank.thumb.png.a6a38283a8bdd5d6d6868b499fb38def.png

Lovely picture.  And as a nurse said to me recently "As long as you're eating something".  Nurses are keen to give me chocolate biscuits so I take their advice. :) 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 11/23/2023 at 8:53 PM, Bagnu said:

Dancing with @Cinnamon Mistwoodat Fogbound Blues a bit earlier today. She said couple of guys were trying to pick her up while we were dancing. Yep, that's a sure way to impress a Lady... Didn't do much to impress ME either...

Cinn and sandor Foghound.png

Cin and Sandor Foghound kissing dancing.png

Sandor, your pictures are becoming amazing. It's disturbing to hear about Fogbound Blues, it sounds like it's not a good place to go, too much riff raff.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Dahling, my thanksgiving leftovers are a month ane a half old, and sadly a little past it!

For those who don't know, Canadian Thanksgiving was Monday October 9th this year. It's not as big of a celebration here as in the US when I compared notes with Cinny, but that could just be me.

• Like 5

On 11/23/2023 at 9:29 PM, Bagnu said:

A moodier pic of Cinny and me dancing, taken at the same time and same "Bat Channel" as the previous ones...

Cinn and Sandor moody weird filtered sandor.png

On 11/23/2023 at 10:32 PM, Love Zhaoying said:

I find this picture frightening! 
Lighting? Expression? Looks like a scary movie scene?

Maybe Cinny hugs real tight.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, kisket said:

Sandor, your pictures are becoming amazing. It's disturbing to hear about Fogbound Blues, it sounds like it's not a good place to go, too much riff raff.

Thank you so much!!! Riff raff are everywhere though. Don't avoid Fogbound Blues simply because there is the occasional idiot. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

Thank you so much!!! Riff raff are everywhere though. Don't avoid Fogbound Blues simply because there is the occasional idiot. 

The strangest thing I've found is that if I go right in the middle of where all the idiots are, they don't bother me. There's some absurdly insane people in SL but it's like a dive bar, be comfortable with it.      🙃

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, kisket said:

The strangest thing I've found is that if I go right in the middle of where all the idiots are, they don't bother me. There's some absurdly insane people in SL but it's like a dive bar, be comfortable with it.      🙃

Go to a dedicated sex SIM, and you'll run into fewer idiots. Men don't like to be labelled as "Poachers". The lowest of the low, in a VERY bad way.

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, kisket said:

I retract my statement, I never said SL was a dive bar.

Dive Bar.jpg

It really isn't though. LMAO. But there's nothing wrong with a good dive bar. Seriously, I knew one in RL where the owner died. It was converted into a classy restaurant. The original owner was MINTING money. It was so full, we had to stand out on the street in front of it with our drinks sometimes (no trouble surprisingly, so no cops, and it was a long time ago). The classy restaurant thing closed in a couple of months. Wrong area, wrong crowd.

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

It really isn't though. LMAO. But there's nothing wrong with a good dive bar. Seriously, I knew one in RL where the owner died. It was converted into a classy restaurant. The original owner was MINTING money. It was so full, we had to stand out on the street in front of it with our drinks sometimes (no trouble surprisingly, so no cops, and it was a long time ago). The classy restaurant thing closed in a couple of months. Wrong area, wrong crowd.

Me too, I love a good dive bar, I've only been to a few but always found the people are friendly and welcoming and not rude. They sometimes treat strangers like friends, it's nice.  😀

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, kisket said:

Me too, I love a good dive bar, I've only been to a few but always found the people are friendly and welcoming and not rude. They sometimes treat strangers like friends, it's nice.  😀

I've played drums RL on stage with my old band many years ago in a few. it was always fun!!! LOL, my parents who were in their 70's at the time came out to some of our shows. People would sit down with them. It really WAS a very welcoming crowd in more than one venue!!!

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 4

32 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

I've played drums RL on stage with my old band many years ago in a few. it was always fun!!! LOL, my parents who were in their 70's at the time came out to some of our shows. People would sit down with them. It really WAS a very welcoming crowd in more than one venue!!!

I had an electric guitar and a drumset in my 20's, my brother sang and his friend had bass guitar. I never learned to play guitar though & I seem to have forgotten how to play drums. In a college class one day, lol "panorama of world religions," some guys sitting behind me were talking to themselves about going onstage saying to themselves they needed a drummer. I turned around and looked back at them. Sandor, that was so fun. I was playing punk rock music as the drummer with these 3 guys in a college coffeehouse just for one night of my life, totally wonderful experience. I bet you miss that.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Maybe it's time for a new PC, or turn down your settings? Or just blame SL? Not sure if I missed your point, sorry.

Just SL being the 20 year old game it is, note it’s using 3% of my cpu in the top right of one of those images. I’ve never seen it get above 20% playing SL at all.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bagnu said:

I don't recommend learning the clarinet, accordion, or how to make a racket on a piano. They'll never get you anywhere. Did you learn any other instruments?

Band2.jpg

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, gwynchisholm said:

Just SL being the 20 year old game it is, note it’s using 3% of my cpu in the top right of one of those images. I’ve never seen it get above 20% playing SL at all.

SL isn't a 20 years old game, they are 20 years in business.
If it was released 20 years ago and further left alone, you had a point.
The concept has been the same all these years: The people create their own world, but most of the technology has vastly changed over the years.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1