How Does Your SL Look Today?

Busy day inworld.  Went to The Rocky Horror Picture Show with Sandor.  He fit right in!  I tucked away my squirt gun, lighter, toast, and toilet paper in the folds of my skirt to toss out at the appropriate times.  They really did a good job on the show.  It had to have taken months of planning.

Dressed up as Janet and FrankNFurter

image.thumb.png.cd54f99bcd55dcde14a2a92ddaa3cf4d.png

The cast and performance

original_6547f1b3fa7b275788d4871b.thumb.png.a042dd78fbcd64a00bd06ce62215d3db.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Well, you know, wash the pillowcase when you're done and all.  An SL pillow is never clingy and always ready for the next... ummm... if I say SL head, does it sound bad?

Pillow cases are washable, and disposable...but good pillows aren't as easily replaceable...

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

Here are a few shots of The Rocky Horror  SL production I took Cinny to.

Your photos are wonderful!  The Sarabande Theatre Group has a Flickr which would love to have these beautiful photos added, if you have what is needed to do that.  I don't have flickr, so I'm not much help, but I have seen the photos and such things as beautiful photos like these will really help promote these talented and dedicated performers ♥♥🎥💃🕺

Edited by BJoyful
sp, ffs!
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, BJoyful said:

Your photos are wonderful!  The Sarabande Theatre Group has a Flickr which would love to have these beautiful photos added, if you have what is needed to do that.  I don't have flickr, so I'm not much help, but I have seen the phots and such tinga as beautiful photos like these will really hekp promote these talented and dedicated performers ♥♥🎥💃🕺

You literally made me blush, and that's NOT easy. Thank you!!! I DO have flickr, but I haven't done anything with it in years. I just used it as an image repository. I'll take a look and see if I can upload something to them. I hope they like them too. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, BJoyful said:

Your photos are wonderful!  The Sarabande Theatre Group has a Flickr which would love to have these beautiful photos added, if you have what is needed to do that.  I don't have flickr, so I'm not much help, but I have seen the photos and such things as beautiful photos like these will really help promote these talented and dedicated performers ♥♥🎥💃🕺

I had to make a request to join the group on Flickr, so now it's up to them. Thanks for reminding me of Flickr. I have some pics on there of Caitlin trying on wedding dresses. It seems the last time I uploaded anything was April 23, 2023, so it wasn't as long ago as I thought.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

Where is this festive place?

Astralia (not Australia, lol), pretty sure you can find it by typing "Hello Kitty" in search. I like the waterpark, which is how I found the place first, but then I remember they have venues for all kinda stuff, even a little kart track.

It's such a huge and completely consistently-themed place, I can't help but like it. Just be careful, because the landing spot changes now and then, I suspect; my first visit, I landed offland in the ocean, lol.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1