How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

It does all that?  I thought it looked like a sleeping pod.  

I have a scifi sleeping pod in my inventory that looks similar, but only has a sleeping animation.  Kinda boring compared to that.

To be fair, which Scylla is perhaps, not being, the device is listed as a multii-function medical pod, and made by a firm who lean towards converting people into rubber coated sex-cyborgs. Hence the need for surgical capabilities in the device, it's not a "torture device" but a cyborg conversion machine.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Yep. And we really didn't need to be informed that it was any more "exciting" than yours.

Except of course we did.

Because YOU quoted MP. How did you actually find that? I can't find something from a pic on MP. 

Watching the limbs of someone's life be disassembled is only good if they will be replaced with far ranging tentacles, and the jokes that Alzheimers people tell are funny especially when they want to call the police on me because my jokes are bad ones. But I am also somewhat tired of halloween sims with heads in jars. It's halloween but it gets old, don't we all want Christmas? I suppose the TOS mentions amputations but I never read the whole thing.

Nymph 007

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

To be fair, which Scylla is perhaps, not being, the device is listed as a multii-function medical pod, and made by a firm who lean towards converting people into rubber coated sex-cyborgs. Hence the need for surgical capabilities in the device, it's not a "torture device" but a cyborg conversion machine.

Such devices have been seen on prime time television in "G"rated hours.

1 minute ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I knew of this device already.

You really need to understand that I actually know a great deal more about this sort of thing than you seem to think.

Then what is the need to tell anyone? NOW who is oversharing?

2 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I knew of this device already.

You really need to understand that I actually know a great deal more about this sort of thing than you seem to think.

And now we see the hints of Scylla's DARK side... Methinks she wasn't as surprised by the suggested Anti-Jeggings-Accessory as she made out, hahahaha.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

I will grant that I am not being entirely fair, but even a quick glance at some of the pics on the MP page will demonstrate that this is not just a cyborg conversion machine. And referencing the limb removal without noting the context YOU have provided (which he did not) focuses attention on its more gory aspects.

I've said much more than I wanted about this. My point was, and remains -- this is a general forum, and oversharing about devices such as this is really not necessary.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

And now we see the hints of Scylla's DARK side... Methinks she wasn't as surprised by the suggested Anti-Jeggings-Accessory as she made out, hahahaha.

Ahhh, the many relaxing hours I've spent being slowly braised with a Merlot-and-mustard-infused marinade . . .

I'm told I'm quite delicious!

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

LOL, but its Baggy... Oversharing about what he and his squeeze get upto is basically what he does. Remember?

But in this case all I said was I DON'T want to see that function of it, because it would make me sick to my stomach. and it would for real!!! I don't want to see that with this machine, or any other device anywhere do that to Caitlin. 

10 minutes ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

LOL, but its Baggy... Oversharing about what he and his squeeze get upto is basically what he does. Remember?

In this case though, I feel it was Scylla who was oversharing by pointing out the details of the MP listing. 

Edited by Bagnu

5 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Exhibitionist kink abuse

I don't think I'd personally go so far. Sandor's pic, as it is, is not inappropriate. The extra textual detail perhaps wasn't either, but it was definitely unnecessary.

I called him out for oversharing, not for posting something overtly violent or sexual. And I asked him to be sensitive, and remember his audience here. And in the final analysis, that remains my point.

• Like 1