How Does Your SL Look Today?

Nal-Shouded-Glade-FS_003.thumb.jpg.64ed1033ad25cc2124501b4cf363f29d.jpg

From the Shop-n-Hop I was looking for the bats I saw in some shops as decorations (not for sale :( ). I ended up here in this awesome shop in Shouded Glad. I found this very neat animesh clown. Total creep! There are a number of other animesh people. All very well done. sculpting and animation.

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

High powered medical equipment with limb-removal lasers can be dangerous if not properly configured.

Just saying...

/me smiles. Cat and I like to live dangerously.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

High powered medical equipment with limb-removal lasers can be dangerous if not properly configured.

Just saying...

We won't be using the limb-removal lasers btw. I really don't feel like throwing up seeing that happen to Caitlin. The equipment is capable of other things as well.

Caitlin in Transformation Chamber.png

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

We won't be using the limb-removal lasers btw.

O for the love of God . . .

Gosh, no pictures of that then?

Sandor . . . please try to be at least a little sensitive about what you post here, be it text or pics, ok?

Images of a torture device are still images of a torture device, even if you aren't showing it in action.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

O for the love of God . . .

Gosh, no pictures of that then?

Sandor . . . please try to be at least a little sensitive about what you post here, be it text or pics, ok?

Images of a torture device are still images of a torture device, even if you aren't showing it in action.

It does a lot of other things besides that, where there is no torture involved. We didn''t get it for it's torture capabilities.

1 hour ago, Bagnu said:

It does a lot of other things besides that, where there is no torture involved. We didn''t get it for it's torture capabilities.

Sandor, I know exactly what this device is, and I know its intended uses. I quote from the advert on the MP:

[Now unnecessary details about this devices capabilities redacted]

I think a pic of it doing welding repair might be forum-acceptable.

This isn't a kitchen appliance or a vacuum cleaner. 

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

No, neither is a rack, or the altar we have in our dungeon. I heard no complaints about those. Mind control devices, I have seen in saturday morning cartoons,and even Gilligan's Island. There is nothing intrinsically to indicate what this device is capable of in my pics, and I was not the one to bring attention to them.

Edited by Bagnu

2 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

I was not the one to bring attention to them.

No?

26 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

We won't be using the limb-removal lasers btw. I really don't feel like throwing up seeing that happen to Caitlin.

This is another instance of massive oversharing. Please stop it.

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra

1 minute ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

No?

This is another instance of massive oversharing. Please stop it.

Had no one said anything, I wouldn't have said anything.  Simply from my pics it could have seen purely as a sci-fi healing device. I get called out, I answer honestly. And yes, it CAN be used for healing. That IS a part of it's function.

On 10/7/2023 at 11:00 AM, Bagnu said:

@Leora Greenwoodgave me a poisoned kiss!!! [redacted by moderator]

Sandor at Leora's feet.png

I love this one 🥰 May I ask how you got this effect?  

On 10/8/2023 at 3:54 PM, ValKalAstra said:

Cruising around random Sims on a random impulse, after I joked with a friend about having a battleship in my backpack. We went to a Sandbox, found out you could drive it - and went for a drive. Which inevitably ended in a zero second banorb but such is Second Life.

bestgift.thumb.png.10a58ecc0e6080d665cd2b59476705de.png

That is a gorgeous looking ship, it looks huge!  Does it have a lot rooms inside of it?

On 10/10/2023 at 10:18 PM, Bagnu said:

Cat and I inspecting a new piece of machinery I bought yesterday for our playroom. This one will take some time to set up properly.

Cat and Sandor Transformation machine Sandor.png

Transformation Machine.png

This one reminded of the resurrection pod from the "Fifth Element", and also the medical pod from the movie "Prometheus".  It wasn't until later that I read on the forums for its actual use, which I will put into the ever growing walled off section of my head 🤣

Edited by Istelathis
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Sandor, I know exactly what this device is, and I know its intended uses. I quote from the advert on the MP:

"The [redacted] is capable of laser limb amputation, brainwashing, transformation, electrocution, drug injection, execution, cloth stripping, garment attaching, body scanning, welding repair and d****-gun penetration."

I think a pic of it doing welding repair might be forum-acceptable.

This isn't a kitchen appliance or a vacuum cleaner. 

It does all that?  I thought it looked like a sleeping pod.  

I have a scifi sleeping pod in my inventory that looks similar, but only has a sleeping animation.  Kinda boring compared to that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1