How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

9 minutes ago, cirleen said:

That might work but moss needs to be splashed constantly. If you put a script in your house so it dunked in and out of the water like a doughnut in coffee, you'd have moss in no time. And an interesting view out the window too.

please hold...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Charolotte Caxton said:

please hold...

You don't have to put everything on hold just because the house is dunking in and out of the water. Life can still go on.

• Like 3

Another busy weekend.  My SL started out looking like a search for UFOs. 

I went to the Logland area of Bellisseria to a place I remembered visiting months ago to look for them.  Does anyone remember the movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind?  Yeah, the Moles remade that mountain.  There is even a bowl of mashed potatoes on the top. I got a lovely IM and gift from @Madelaine McMasters who was nefarious enough to send me a gravy boat while I sat searching the skies❤️

image.thumb.png.1cd7a1e8b368c710230ac5dbd09d8d5e.png

image.thumb.png.699099405f2c697e5dcd07102b7207fe.png

After that was a trip to Bay City to remember an old friend who passed away years ago.  She made quite the impression on the city as a roving reporter and mischief maker.  I can't see a shark costume without thinking of her.  Always the jokester, she loved setting things on fire.  Her real-life birthday was April 1st, so every year the city is set ablaze in her honor.  I spent some time remembering all she brought to SL with her enthusiasm and humor.  Miss you, Ever Dreamscape.

image.thumb.png.caba20900dcc3f47a5a1a6c15edff052.png

I even got a little time with my partner and bestest friend, Sumi, and went dancing.

image.jpeg.ac07b00c5bfd01f22dab25975e9d9a06.jpeg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Cat and I celebrating our First Wedding Anniversary in our Theater Room. I made a video for her, and added the URL as a channel to our screen. She loved it!!!  We reaffirmed our vows to each other. We laughed and cried. Shared our thoughts and feelings. It was just a lovely!!!

Cat and Sandor Watching Anniversary Video Sandor.png

Cat and Sandor Embracing Watching Anniversary Video Sandor.png

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

Cat and I celebrating our First Wedding Anniversary in our Theater Room. I made a video for her, and added the URL as a channel to our screen. She loved it!!!  We reaffirmed our vows to each other. We laughed and cried. Shared our thoughts and feelings. It was just a lovely!!!

Cat and Sandor Watching Anniversary Video Sandor.png

Cat and Sandor Embracing Watching Anniversary Video Sandor.png

Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful gesture! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Charolotte Caxton said:

Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful gesture! 

Thanks for being a test audience. I worked on it for so many weeks, I couldn't tell anymore if it was good enough or not. Thanks also to @Cinnamon Mistwood, for her thoughts on it!!! And hell, I have to send it to NAL too!!! She was AT our wedding!!!

Edited by Bagnu
grammar correction
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

Thanks for being a test audience. I worked on it for so many weeks, I couldn't tell anymore if it was good enough or not. Thanks also to @Cinnamon Mistwood, for her thoughts on it!!! And hell, I have to send it to NAL too!!! She was AT our wedding!!!

Yeah, yeah, happy anniversary and all that.  Like I told you, I do not have a romantic bone in my body.  All that mushy stuff makes me uncomfortable.  Talking about feelings?  *shudders *  I imagined that a normal human would find it sweet and loving.  I am glad Caitlin liked it.

SL really is pretty amazing at giving us a platform that is perfect for making connections and offering us the chance to meet a wide variety of people. 

You didn't tell me there was a PG version.  WTH?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I think it's fairy specific, all I saw were cuddles and stardust. In seriousness, it was a moving tribute of love.

Edited by Charolotte Caxton
grammar, I think
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Yeah, yeah, happy anniversary and all that.  Like I told you, I do not have a romantic bone in my body.  All that mushy stuff makes me uncomfortable.  Talking about feelings?  *shudders *  I imagined that a normal human would find it sweet and loving.  I am glad Caitlin liked it.

SL really is pretty amazing at giving us a platform that is perfect for making connections and offering us the chance to meet a wide variety of people. 

LOL, there IS only ONE version!!!

• Like 2

For anyone who cares to see it, here is a link to it in full resolution:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WZxQoyJJ-jJ7ez1B0WdEOV85odjJKgd4/view?usp=share_link

I didn't make the template, or the music. But I DID buy the rights to them. The pics contained IN IT,  are mine.

If you are using Apple products, you will require an appropriate player or plugin. Android phones and Win PC's play correctly.

Edited by Bagnu
instruction regarding playing the file on Apple products
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Charolotte Caxton said:

image.thumb.jpeg.14b8a6ac499edef3e77549177ff04073.jpeg

Watercolors. Red Blue Green seemed the most reasonable and appropriate starting colors. Also, we don't get trash service? Bruce is tired of eating it all. Yes, I do have other outfits, this one just happens to be the most waterproof 😆

Wonderful house colors and I love your landscaping lights. They seem to be jellyfish.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Charolotte Caxton said:

Wasn't sure if they were man o war or what, but Bruce kept the peace.

And thanks, just a start.

Man o war jellyfish are perfect for guarding the path to the door and Bruce can pick up any stragglers who slip past. We can all sleep soundly when there's jellyfish in the front yard.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Charolotte Caxton said:

I love the stained glass! That's what I need for my windows so Siri stops accidentally looking in!

hides the binoculars and puts on an innocent look

Edited by cirleen
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2