Congratulations, Chic Aeon!

Lindal Kidd

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1294 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 hours ago, Lucia Nightfire said:

Is that a flat cap or a beret?

It is a flat cap with a small brim -- like a "cabby" would wear. No.match.    It SAID cap on the hair file but I put it on again to check. It does look much like a beret except from certain angles.    And a beret is worn more to the side I think.  

Edited by Chic Aeon
adding info
  • Thanks 1

Congrats, Chic :)

Lindal: for reference, that 'front page' actually pulls from the SL Blogger Network, and several regular forum members have also been featured there on multiple occasions; Chic, Matt, and myself among them. It's always a nice surprise to see your own posts sitting up there! What's really weird, though, is seeing your posts on the SL Facebook page or Twitter feed o.O

43 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

I know it does, Skell.  I still think it's cool when someone I know gets featured...and I'm sorry that I missed others.  Had I noticed, I'd've mentioned them/you, too!

Skell is already famous. He doesn't need more help: it will just go to his head.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Congrats, Chic :)

Lindal: for reference, that 'front page' actually pulls from the SL Blogger Network, and several regular forum members have also been featured there on multiple occasions; Chic, Matt, and myself among them. It's always a nice surprise to see your own posts sitting up there! What's really weird, though, is seeing your posts on the SL Facebook page or Twitter feed o.O

LOL. Since I don't "socialize via media" -- just forums -- I won't have to worry bout being surprised.  

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1294 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.