I had a small crush on this "Queen Bee" type of mean girl.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1282 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

21 hours ago, Gopi Passiflora said:

This was in Second Life, but it wasn't a serious crush because I didn't want to pursue it.

She presented herself as stuck-up, thinking she was better than everyone else.

What does that say about me?

It's difficult not to feel a pull toward power and safety in a group.  I've seen the 'mean girls' and it's usually not just fun and games....they are serious with their adolescent power games though they do appear silly from the outside...

I'd call her a Baby Bee Autocrat...lol. Within this dynamic displayed by the silly girls (or mean girls if u prefer) you can see how immature people develop social power within groups. It's typical that a leader (baby bee autocrat) amasses a following via trashing others who won't worship her as the leader. Those who follow Baby Bee identify with the strong leader, and feel a sense of satisfaction resting safely within the orderly, and imagined 'right' or "good" side in the battles Baby Bee creates. The follower bees feel they are strong through vicarious identification with their strongwoman leader controlling who the enemy is -- who can or can't be a part of their group.

Basically, the group's power, their reason for being, is to reject others so they can feel a strong sense of acceptance and inclusion via group bonding -- facilitated through identification with the strongman(woman). All played out at one of our own little SL hubs no less   :)
I hate to bring him up, but this reminds me of the big boy version.... Mango Mussolini and his Minions.

Edited by Luna Bliss
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Lucia Nightfire said:

Tough/accomplished gals could probably have potential tough/accomplished offspring.

It's as simple as that. No need to overanalyze.

That's very likely considering most western men are now Beta's who usually help produce her offspring, while he has no son to continue his genetic lineage. many cultures outside the west understand the importance of a balanced family often two daughters and two sons while Femininity is accepted by women in those cultures for the natural evolution it is. a woman can be both feminine and tough while accomplishing anything. :P

Edited by Sassy Kenin

2 minutes ago, Sassy Kenin said:

That's very likely considering most western men are now Beta's who usually help produce her offspring, while he has no son to continue his genetic lineage. many cultures outside the west understand the importance of a balanced family often two daughters and two sons while Femininity is accepted by women in those cultures for the natural evolution it is. a woman can be both feminine and tough while accomplishing anything. the hidden issue is western women want there cake and eat it too.(let the train wreak begin😉)

Interesting. No, wait, that other thing. Tedious.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Gopi Passiflora said:

This was in Second Life, but it wasn't a serious crush because I didn't want to pursue it.

She presented herself as stuck-up, thinking she was better than everyone else.

What does that say about me?

In your responses I don't know if you knew she was mean, stuck-up and thought she was better than everyone after your crush began or you knew right from the start.

What, I see here, is what happens to all of us.  A "crush" begins and then we find out the person is fallible, and then we start weighing our love of the person with their fallibilities.   Love is a process.  

It doesn't mean much about you.  I loved a bum once; I think what it says about me is I can be too polly-anish at times but love is also blind - it sees what it want to see sometimes and can be foolish.  I eventually left that relationship.  

People are fallible.  

That is my 2 cents.  

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Western men are beautiful, flowery, flowing fish? Oh wait, with the apostrophe, men belong to fish?

237FB613-5325-4D12-A759-A6426D7C5CF5.jpeg

Oh Noes a Typo? .. No fear my friend, no one will get them confused!. 🤡

Edited by Sassy Kenin
Removed short phallus suggestive innuendo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1282 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.