Major differences of available body types

Candy Tangerine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 807 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

13 hours ago, NanashiNyx said:

My first body was Avatar 2.0, the little anime body, and I wore it for a while before someone bought me Lara because they said I needed to look "more realistic" right before they gave me the shape that made me look like a boob mutant.

It's actually not a bad body, kinda cartoony, but it fits well and has a decent amount of stuff rigged for it (as well as fitting some "kenmono" things without looking like Pepe Le Pew and a chipmunk's love child.

Sorry for laughing, but your descriptions are hilarious :D

If you're still wearing Lara, I hope you've worked out a shape that's more to your liking.

7 minutes ago, Jaide Beck said:

Someone mentioned the Regalia body. What is that. I looked it up and can't find it. O__O

It's a furry body.  I had to google to find the store and creator name.  I think it's this one: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Sugarcult-Project-Regalia-DEMO-rez-me/18222590

Store is SugarCult sold by Alias Aura. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by TrophySpouse

14 minutes ago, TrophySpouse said:

It's a furry body.  I had to google to find the store and creator name.  I think it's this one: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Sugarcult-Project-Regalia-DEMO-rez-me/18222590

Store is SugarCult sold by Alias Aura. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.

Oh. Ok. :D ty so much. I'm reshaping my maitreya and it looks nice. I was going to get reborn maybe, but I'm happy with my shape right now for maitreya. :D

4 hours ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

Sorry for laughing, but your descriptions are hilarious :D

If you're still wearing Lara, I hope you've worked out a shape that's more to your liking.

Yeah, both a better shape, and the petite add-on...

So pretty much the opposite of how the body looked when it was gifted to me :)

I do need to take some time to merge my old Catwa shape with my new EvoX shape, though. The EvoX one I'm using looks nice, but doesn't come with pregnancy shapes, and it's *not* a good idea to wear a Catwa shape on a LeLUTKA head...

My cheeks sink in, my nose grows to insane length, my chin gets pointy...

Speaking of descriptions, I called that look "Big Bird on Meth."

• Haha 1

On 10/9/2020 at 8:08 PM, Candy Tangerine said:

Hi, 

So I'm thinking of trying out a different body brand and I'm wanting to know the major differences between them all?    Whenever I buy a nice piece of clothing, from Blueberry for example, it has different choices for: Maitreya, Slink, Freya, ISIS, Venus, Physique, Hourglass.  Why so many different body types.  Is it just a price difference, or some for tall or short avi's, or thin or heavy avi's?

Is there a cheatsheet somewhere that explains all the differences?  Thank you.

There are a whole lot more than what Blueberry has, although they do tend to pick up new bodies quicker than other big name brands.

Addams (which I love don't get me wrong) is slow to pick up new bodies.  Erika is gaining traction however the creator is not very good about offering development kits to people.

Kupa is very popular for it's shock value.. there is nothing more entertaining than watching the physics on a Kupa bootie !!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 807 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.