Do You Think This Is Appropriate?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1337 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

45 minutes ago, TDD123 said:
  • The head of the young elf is proportional with the shoulders on an ADULT level.
  • Same goes for the full grown bird next to her.
  • The person has breasts.
  • The hand on the staff looks mature. Not childlike.
  • The staff itself must have a height higher than a child.

I could go on. I won' t.

Just for reference, I was 5'9" tall when I was 14 and had boobs.  My only reason for saying she looked UNDER 18 was her face.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

My only reason for saying she looked UNDER 18 was her face.

That' s why Prok only showed her face to begin with and claimied it was an actual young child.

Which it obviously isn' t.

So, no. Still no points for Prok.

Edited by TDD123
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, Sassy Kenin said:

Maybe not my most popular post, but I have no issues with Child/Tween/Teen Avatars and I often wonder about those who do.

If it was up to me all nudity/sexual content would be have to be on a private island, removed from all mainlands and the marketplace, just my opinion, not that it would happen or if  it's really the right thing to do.

I understand some just like to look and dress cute or use it as a way to have a childhood they never had, when i see a child avatar I do not automatically assume they a harboring a secret sexual context or the person is secretly trying to break LL/Real life laws.

I judge a person by the context of their character not the perception of their pixels.

As I've said, I don't have any issue with how anyone looks.  And this picture is actually quite nice.  Too young for the age group that usually come to SL but I suppose they're looking to expand their user base.  All perfectly fine.  

My one and only issue has been and always will be when these looks show up in Adult (sex) areas and then get upset when owners ask them to leave.  Look how you want, be what you want but be appropriate for the region you are in.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1337 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.