The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

Posted (edited)

Just a heads up on Apple Fall freebies. Yes, they are mentioned often, and I thought I had every single one of them. I was wrong.

I saw it was possible to buy gifts from behind the counter. I clicked and bought it - Apple Fall Freebies / 12.14.22.

afnewfree_001.png.e586ea82100bc4905403f9d73c3b8ee6.png

I was not expecting anything new, and I had almost all the items. But it was two really wonderful gifts in there, that I did not have. It was the Apple Fall Royal Vase Lamp and Apple Fall Nauticus Shell Vessel (Summerfest Gift). 1 Li each. I am, as always, amazed by the gifts. Do not mind the image quality, I took small pictures.

These 2 gifts are not set out in the store as freebies, I was there and looked for them, before posting this.

afnewfree_003.png.86bbf6e4d742b05ab54ff14eef7abebc.png

If you use Firestorm, you can find all freebies. Use area search. Type "apple" and you get up all objects starting with Apple. Go to filter, and select "for sale between..." and type in 0 and 0.

Now you get up all freebies in a list. To my surprise, I found a few more things, like the Concrete Pathway kit and the Sequoia Key holder. I compared the list against my inventory.

afnewfree_004.thumb.png.c3e906e7ccebdf4fb696dd7b7a7bcd3e.png

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 13

Posted (edited)

Chez Moi has a 50% off Anniversary sale that ends May 17 - pay full price and get 50% refund. (Gift card purchases dont get sale price).

I went to Chez Moi looking for a placemat and was surprised to come upon this sale... which is almost over. I figured you might not know about it either since I didn't, so posting it here.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/CHEZ MOI FURNITURES/153/67/26

Edited by Teresa Firelight
corrected LM from Kitchen to Main Entrance
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Outdoor items on sale at Noveny this weekend: the 14 LI hot tub ($75 PG, $90 A)  includes the tub, decking, decor items on the tub, privacy screen with shrubs. The 4 LI lanterns on poles are sold separately for $60, as are the candle holders and potted plants.

The 5 LI Adirondack chairs are $60 PG, $75 A. The 6 LI firepit is $60. The 3 LI woven chair is $60 PG and $75 A.

nov1.jpg

nov2.jpg

nov3.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Pitaya is selling its vintage pottery collection (1/2/3 LI) in blue and gold for $50. (The white and black version has been on sale previously.) The garden table and chair set is also on sale for $80 per metal color. The 2 LI chair doesn't have the best LOD, but the 3 LI table (with 4 marble/stone top options) is OK.

There are some 'Western' themed items on sale for $59 each, including 2 LI trunks. There's also a piano (7/2 LI) that should play music (doesn't work in demo) - just be sure to turn the bench so that you actually face the keyboard! Each color sold separately - PG $89, A $99.

pit1.jpg

pit2.jpg

pit3.jpg

pit4.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Here's some decor from Broken Arrows that might be of especial interest to horse-loving Rancheros - the entry shelf with all decor hanging from it is 5 LI, $229 per wood color with HUD options to recolor the various parts. The horse 'medallions' are 1 LI each, $89 per color pair featuring different edge colors. (Fatpack including everything is $599.) Only available at the Wild West Pop Up Event until June 16th.

broken1.jpg

broken2.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2