Looking for product to better my photography

Rumancekk

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1346 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm looking for pose huds and stuff to generally better my photography skills.

Someone a while back suggested anypose but i'm seeing some bad reviews and it looks like it's a pose stand, so that might hinder me if I cant' rez. Am I incorrect on this?

There was some other stuff people have rec'd me but I've forgotten by now.

So anything would be helpful.

Try the Animare HUD for posing without a pose stand. You can't get really fine adjustments with it, but it is great for when you don't have rez rights. 

47eea930e61bcfc031bbcdb4a76d7de8.png
https://gyazo.com/47eea930e61bcfc031bbcdb4a76d7de8

My ultimate suggestion would be to use the poser in Black Dragon, but I know not everyone wants to or can use that viewer. You can get VERY fine adjustments with that, though!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, shiviex said:

As @Eva Knoller said, black dragon poser is very helpful. You can adjust the pose to your will.

And if black dragon does not work out for you, anypose is also very good for adjusting your pose. Anypose is a hud, it's NOT a posestand.

Anypose is a hud but you can rez posestands with it which is probably why someone mentioned it to the OP.

I use the PoseAnywhere HUD. No poseball needed. A second copy added lets me pose myself and someone else.

I also use an older HUD AnyPose Expression. It used to be more useful than it is now. Now I use it mostly to control my eyes.

Black Dragon has become my viewer of choice for photography. The Poser in BD is way handy.

• Like 1

Amacci's neck pose hud is great. One to pose yourself; one to pose others. You can only pose ONE other at a time however. Long, oh so long ago I had a very nice hud where you could pose a variety of people. It was made by a clothing brand but I can't remember who and is likely no longer available anyway. But check out that neck pose hud. Very easy to use and works with other poses that might be good for body but not the head direction you are looking for. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1346 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.