Are You Eating Yet?

BeautifulXu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1479 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

my brother has been making me crazy about food. first they are saying we eat too much then too little. I went on a kind of diet for about two weeks.  I ate millet , a kind of gruel. 

had a vegetable sandwich for dinner. maybe i'll have regular food tomorrow.

20 minutes ago, Ashlyn Voir said:

I thought the forum made the title ‘your avatar’ pretty clear to everyone. But, what do I know. 

I was thinking maybe there was some new thing where your avatar had to eat and the thread was about whether people had started doing that yet.

Edited by Talligurl
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, BeautifulXu said:

my brother has been making me crazy about food. first they are saying we eat too much then too little. I went on a kind of diet for about two weeks.  I ate millet , a kind of gruel. 

I'm really worried about you. Your comments are making very little sense. 

Do you want to talk? 

On 4/18/2020 at 5:07 PM, BeautifulXu said:

It's not clear to me what the context is for your post.  However, if my teenage granddaughter said something like this to me, this is what I would tell her:

First, be careful about what your brothers are saying, especially if what they are saying is not consistent.  Sometimes family members may be too critical or say mean things in order to get you to doubt yourself,  which could result in self-esteem issues. 

Second,  keep track of your weight and search online to find guidance about healthy weight ranges / BMI for your height.  Let that be more of a guide for you as to whether you should diet or not.

Third, find an online app that lets you track the nutritional value of the food you're eating.  If you are dieting, or if you just want to ensure you're eating healthier, tracking apps can help you stay within healthy ranges, and let you see what food choices are better than others.

Fourth,  make sure to get some fresh air and some type of physical exercise at least several days a week.

If  your post was just out of boredom or trying to be funny, then my response can just be considered as some grandmotherly advice in case someone else who might need it comes along and reads the thread.

• Like 1

I felt much better after writing to you yesterday. I re-read my letter and sounded like I was blaming someone for a crappy day. They happen sometimes. 

I'll be less quick to respond before getting the whole picture next time.any thing else I should focus on?

Edited by BeautifulXu
I

On 4/19/2020 at 5:45 AM, Talligurl said:

I was thinking maybe there was some new thing where your avatar had to eat and the thread was about whether people had started doing that yet.

oh good lord, can you imagine if SL was like the sims, you had to have all your avatards needs taken care of..

8 minutes ago, Tarina Sewell said:

oh good lord, can you imagine if SL was like the sims, you had to have all your avatards needs taken care of..

Not really since I'd have left SL sometime in early 2007 and have totally forgotten about it by now if I had to do all that.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Tarina Sewell said:

Well I am thinking maybe I could get tips for being a waitress, instead of just ..... well you know.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1479 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.