Totally

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1635 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

28 minutes ago, Gabrial Arkright said:

DJ Bree the owner of the club banned me from the club for no reason. I broke no rules she never said I did or even warned me about anything.  Anyone else have any issues with her or the club Totally 80s 

When your first post on the SL community forums after being a SL resident since 12/23/2009
(10 years 3 months; 3755 days) is an unsolicited, name-naming grievance post about something a 10 year veteran should understand already, it makes me pretty sure why you were removed from the party. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Gabrial Arkright said:

DJ Bree the owner of the club banned me from the club for no reason. I broke no rules she never said I did or even warned me about anything.  Anyone else have any issues with her or the club Totally 80s 

You're breaking rules here, or do you want to dispute that, too?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Gabrial Arkright said:

DJ Bree ... the club Totally 80s 

Cool.  I'll have to check them out.  Thanks for the plug!

20200405_001.thumb.jpg.92e8c703a3182c5114c9a35cb14084ba.jpg

It's a nice enough club.  Plays more toward the Pop and funk of the 80's and I am much more into rock and the hairbands.

They are big on keeping it newbie friendly and PG.  I can see where you might get cross-ways there.

Edited by Rhonda Huntress
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

They are big on keeping it newbie friendly and PG.

Newbie friendly?  When I was a newbie, Totally 80's sent me back with a message that my avatar was not old enough.  I can't remember if they wanted me to be 30 or 45 days.  I've visited the club a few times but never became a regular because it was slow at the times I went...not too many people there.  I like busier places.  

• Sad 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1635 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.