Possible to block reactions from a forums user?

Qie Niangao

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1543 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I almost never block anybody, in-world or in the forums (or Twitter, or anywhere else), but there's one particular forums poster whose "contributions" I find universally counterproductive. So I blocked them, but after checking all the boxes I still can't figure out how to hide their harassing "reactions" to posts, including my own posts. Am I doing something wrong, or do I need to resign myself to getting a little more annoyed each time I see their name?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Qie Niangao said:

I almost never block anybody, in-world or in the forums (or Twitter, or anywhere else), but there's one particular forums poster whose "contributions" I find universally counterproductive. So I blocked them, but after checking all the boxes I still can't figure out how to hide their harassing "reactions" to posts, including my own posts. Am I doing something wrong, or do I need to resign myself to getting a little more annoyed each time I see their name?

With the risk you can't read this because i might be blocked :)  as far i know the ignore function mainly acts as sort of fold postings by the blocked ones, you'll still see those between the others  but have the choice to read them or not.
Also the smile, sad and confuse likings always show.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Qie Niangao said:

If it makes you feel any better the person I suspect you're referring to hasn't actually posted on the forum since the end of 2018 - apparently reacting is all they can do. I don't know whether that is because of a system ban or a conscious attempt on their part to avoid repercussions, but you can rock the schadenfreude by thinking about how much they want to do more than react but can't.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1543 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.