where my money went

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1631 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Because that's not the way it works.  When you Process Credit, you are sending USD to your PayPal account.  If you cancel the transaction, all you are doing is keeping the USD in your USD balance.  You are not buying L$ with it.  Check your USD balance.  It should be right where it was before.

• Like 4

https://tips.fbi.gov/contact

The FBI requests this information to assist in further investigating your tip. You do not have to provide your name or other personal information; however, failure to provide the requested information may impede or preclude law enforcement agencies from investigating your tip. Any information you provide about yourself or others may be used for authorized purposes.

this seems to be the only way to announce theft

• Haha 5

This is the community forums, we are all just other SL users in here...you’ll need to contact Customer Support. Otherwise we will probably just start posting ponies as replies.

maybe a shiba inu. 

possibly a penguin...

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Milen Monaron said:

w y m?

?

I'll take that to mean 'what do you mean'...

On the Account History page on your dashboard, there are two balances show - L$ Linden Dollar Summary and USD$ Tilia Account Summary.    Did the money from the cancelled transaction go back to the USD$ Tilia Account Summary balance?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fauve Aeon said:

Otherwise we will probably just start posting ponies as replies.

maybe a shiba inu. 

possibly a penguin...

I cannot adequately express my disappointment in discovering through my extensive 17 second Google image search that no one has ever thought to photograph these three animals together. 

Anyway, here are two Shetland ponies wearing sweaters.

0HpksvgjFyyMoYxrIqFV_1082113769.jpeg.34a438a50f53e7baec777cb6b14143f2.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1631 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.