Bellisseria Homes Going Back in The Pool!

Chloe Bunny

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1615 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Okay so another (different to the last one I had here) Kahuna beach trad going back at the half hour https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Kahuna/132/104/0 - scratch for maybe I am going to think about this one for at least half an hour!! It's very Goodbury. I'll get back to you!

Edited by Chloe Dolores

1 hour ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Okay so another (different to the last one I had here) Kahuna beach trad going back at the half hour https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Kahuna/132/104/0 - scratch for maybe I am going to think about this one for at least half an hour!! It's very Goodbury. I'll get back to you!

That is a bit confusing ... it is 12:40 SLT ... has it GONE or are you still considering it?

My alt wants to go for it if you abandon...

PS: Went to check inworld ...thought better of it ... will not go for it after all ... not really my thing.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

That is a bit confusing ... it is 12:40 SLT ... has it GONE or are you still considering it?

My alt wants to go for it if you abandon...

PS: Went to check inworld ...thought better of it ... will not go for it after all ... not really my thing.

Sorry I wanted to leave a bit more time on consideration for other people - I still have it will post when I am about not to have it!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Clarrellae said:

Refresh limit reached, someone else will just love it, I'm sure :)

Whoah - refresh or abandon limit? If you mean refresh just log out and in again!! - two trads just came up on the land page there....

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 1

I think SL still thinks I'm a Mainlander lol

I keep pushing the limits (yes I relog... yes it's only refresh limit... yes I have a few browsers... yes I'm clearing cache anyway...)  I'm seeing nothing.  But there are so many people ahead of me in line so it's no biggy.  One will come when it comes.  (click click click click click click CLICK CLICK GRRRRRRRRR) 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Clarrellae said:

I think SL still thinks I'm a Mainlander lol

I keep pushing the limits (yes I relog... yes it's only refresh limit... yes I have a few browsers... yes I'm clearing cache anyway...)  I'm seeing nothing.  But there are so many people ahead of me in line so it's no biggy.  One will come when it comes.  (click click click click click click CLICK CLICK GRRRRRRRRR) 

Homes have been flying through super fast today the ones I have seen but not caught have gone like lightning. All you can do is follow the tips people leave and yes keep trying I hope you get one you love asap!

• Like 1

I guess the refresh limit only applies to the average user. Super-refreshers need not follow the rules, but it's OK because y'all are giving people on off-hours a chance to get a new home, right? Of course, only after YOU deem a parcel unworthy. I'm starting to think a week-long lockout would be a great way to even the playing field. That or a more aggressive system to ACTUALLY limit refreshes.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, missyrideout said:

I guess the refresh limit only applies to the average user. Super-refreshers need not follow the rules, but it's OK because y'all are giving people on off-hours a chance to get a new home, right? Of course, only after YOU deem a parcel unworthy. I'm starting to think a week-long lockout would be a great way to even the playing field. That or a more aggressive system to ACTUALLY limit refreshes.  

We are all average users - only people who get angered by others getting homes feel the need to limit the system that is in place. It is luck, chance and persist. Don't make us weary with yet more of this "unworthy" talk. All parcels in Bellisseria have something to them. Everyone looks for different locations. It's not a playing field.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, missyrideout said:

I would love for the powers that be to state emphatically that getting around the refresh limit is fair play. Until then, I judge you to be acting in bad faith. 

That's fine. I don't think judgement is a good thing but I expected for the backlash. I think I will open a support ticket and get a final word on the matter from tptb

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I think I will open a support ticket and get a final word on the matter from tptb

Lol your call, but I wouldn't put a poor LL support person in that position.  They'd feel like they were being called upon to make up policy on the spot. 

/me hands missy a powdered wig, sometimes having the right costume helps with roleplay.

Lindens have been following this subforum very carefully.  They read and comment in all sorts of threads.  I'm sure that if they disapproved of hopping, the INCREDIBLY OBVIOUS thread, "When did you last see...", would have been closed LOOOOONNNGGGGG time ago.

They may or may not approve of the methods, but I am pretty dang sure they approve of the excitement, activity and community feeling in this subforum.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, missyrideout said:

I would love for the powers that be to state emphatically that getting around the refresh limit is fair play. Until then, I judge you to be acting in bad faith. 

Not your place to judge people that just love linden homes, it’s what the company wants!! That’s why it’s so hard to get, always sold out.

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1615 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.