Someone willing to help my new friend fix his Avi up

MelodyHaxx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1675 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2019 at 8:32 PM, TalosValheru said:

Thanks community.  Your support fills my heart.

Really?

12 minutes ago, TalosValheru said:

I can follow text directions, just need someone with a little patience while I learn how to use this system.

Assuming you are the friend the thread starter asked help for, it doesnt make me really wonder, why no one cared about. Just one day after melody wrote her lines, you had nothing more silly to do than a sarcastic comment? 
Why didnt you try "Hi its me. Dont want to sound impatient, but i need to get myself fixed because of (insert any reason). Would love if someone could contact me, also being available via SL Voice. Thank you in advance."

But no, you had no manners at all. What goes around comes around.

On 10/9/2019 at 1:40 AM, Resi Pfeffer said:

Really?

Assuming you are the friend the thread starter asked help for, it doesnt make me really wonder, why no one cared about. Just one day after melody wrote her lines, you had nothing more silly to do than a sarcastic comment? 
Why didnt you try "Hi its me. Dont want to sound impatient, but i need to get myself fixed because of (insert any reason). Would love if someone could contact me, also being available via SL Voice. Thank you in advance."

Just now seeing this, Yes Talos is the friend. But I truly do fail to see where he was being rude or anything? Please do enlighten me on this so called "Rudeness" my friend has done.

4 hours ago, MelodyHaxx said:

Please do enlighten me on this so called "Rudeness" my friend has done.

On 9/26/2019 at 8:32 PM, TalosValheru said:

Thanks community.  Your support fills my heart.

There you go. After one day of no responses to your request he really needs to be sarcastic and impatient?
But thats just my opinion, of course. If it works for him, fine. ^^

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Resi Pfeffer said:

There you go. After one day of no responses to your request he really needs to be sarcastic and impatient?
But thats just my opinion, of course. If it works for him, fine. ^^

Thats because I didn't give him the link to the forums until a day after I made this post. He wasn't sure on how to even get to the forums, it was not sarcasm, he was actually meaning what he said. Sorry it seemed like sarcasm to you though.

13 hours ago, MelodyHaxx said:

Thats because I didn't give him the link to the forums until a day after I made this post. He wasn't sure on how to even get to the forums, it was not sarcasm, he was actually meaning what he said. Sorry it seemed like sarcasm to you though.

The more i read his sentence, the more sarcastic it sounds, but thats just me, maybe :)

So, what happens to his avatar? It got fixed already?

Seeing as this is posted in 'inworld employment' rather than 'wanted', is it a paid gig? If so, what kind of numbers are we talking, and what's the expectation for the completed 'product'? What sort of hours can you (he) be found online (scheduling an appointment on a worldwide grid can be tricky, sometimes)?

If all you (he) wants is 'buy this head, this body and this hair' and 'you can get a freebie starter mesh body at X', then there are tons of answers in the 'your avatar' section a few boards up. If you (he) wants a personal stylist, well, seeing as it may be a multi-hour project to put together a decent avatar, it may be costly.

• Like 1

On 10/15/2019 at 12:51 AM, Resi Pfeffer said:

The more i read his sentence, the more sarcastic it sounds, but thats just me, maybe :)

So, what happens to his avatar? It got fixed already?

We got it a bit fixed up, I'm going through a divorce irl so I sadly no longer have the money to get it completely decked out. But it's good enough for now :)

On 10/9/2019 at 2:40 AM, Resi Pfeffer said:

Really?

Regardless if his comment came across wrong or not, it's not okay to attack any member in the forums. I recommend reading the community guidelines for the forums on how to respond to our fellow members. It's better to keep the negativity to yourself than to air it out and risk hurting the person.

10 hours ago, Kytteh Wytchwood said:

Regardless if his comment came across wrong or not, it's not okay to attack any member in the forums. I recommend reading the community guidelines for the forums on how to respond to our fellow members. It's better to keep the negativity to yourself than to air it out and risk hurting the person.

Are you serious? :)
If you take my quoted lines as an attack, you better stay far away from the forum at all.
And never ever read one of those threads, where a girl searches for a sugar daddy. The forum response will really hurt you.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Resi Pfeffer said:

Are you serious? :)
If you take my quoted lines as an attack, you better stay far away from the forum at all.
And never ever read one of those threads, where a girl searches for a sugar daddy. The forum response will really hurt you.

Yet here you are again, being negative and now threatening me. It looks as if you don't care about abiding by the policies in how you treat people in the forums. You assumed sarcasm when there was none. 
That in itself is a negative statement, stating it as a fact when it's false and just your opinion exaggerated.

I do block people who harass me here. I also don't look back on any replies to me since there are almost always an attack on me, spewing their hateful thoughts upon me. 

Unfortunately you fall into that crowd of people as well.

Please don't counter attack me again.

• Haha 2

Wow, glad to see such entertainment from a feeble thread.

I went to the New Citizens Incorporated site in SL and met some wonderful people there, Rowan and Andre, who gave me some great advice and took me places to help me get set up.  I really appreciate their efforts.

Resi, I hope your bitterness does not consume you and things get better for you soon.

9 hours ago, TalosValheru said:

Resi, I hope your bitterness does not consume you and things get better for you soon.

I say silly things in both worlds and have to take the consequences, even if i just got mistaken.
You appeared like being a dick in your first post in this topic, and therefore you got slapped. Simple rule. No bitterness involved at all.

But im glad, you got yourself fixed, of course. And welcome to SL.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1675 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.