Major Issue: Server Update May 11 renders 100% of inventory missing from database

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4772 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am losing  stuff  from inventory missing  database messages and   i cant  tp anywhere..LL  pls   we need you to sort  this ASAP... skin missing, clothing missing and   cant rezz anything  i  get unable to  create object and  its vanished  in my inventory...SOMETHING  SERIOUSLY  WRONG

My inventory isn't "missing" exactly, but no notecard can be read, no hair can be worn, no object can be rezzed. I have a list of my inventory but none of it can be used.

I also confirm that teleporting cannot be done. Also: the Map is unable to find any regions -- it tells you the location cannot be found. Same with landmarks: regions cannot be found.

This server update is not working.

Same here, from one moment to next my shape, my skins, and much more isnt to find "in 'Database" even when I wore it exaclty one moment ago. System tells me also that it isnt able to attach Items I didnt touch.

Very interesting all of it - and what a great expierence. That is something I have really waited for my 5 years beeing here.

And yes, a rollback to the version before is higherly needed. This here is a complete bug.

Alannah

Your inventory is not 'gone' ~ you are ok, the asset servers are not connecting properly, LL is working on the issue but for now you will not be able to carry prims you were not wearing prior to the loss of connection with your specific asset server. If you tp away from the last point of contact you will lose any prim you wearing until you tp back to that area. This is very temporary, annoying but not tragic.

This is a pain in the butt IM a bunny and IM missing my freaking ears here how long is this going to take to fix do you know what its like to have no ears let alone paws 

*looks around for something to look like ears and mutters*

"steal my damn ears what's next my bushy tail damn LL steal my bodyparts good job o don't have prim boobs or something":matte-motes-bashful:

I'm cloud too, and same thing with missing stuff .... oh well just one of those days, that we ahve forget to SL for couple of hours. You can try open life in meanwhile till LL fix stuff back. It's sl clon, looks like SL about 3 years ago, but better than being cloud  :)

Now as a furry i am reliant on Prim parts and textures to make my av look the way i want it too, and i recently built a brand new av, and guess what, thanks to our good ol' pals at the Linden Labs, its broken and i am going to need to rebuild it ALL over again!

Once Again, THANK YOU LINDEN LABS!

(3k + wasted.. i want my money back... )

I've no idea if this helps but I had same thing when logging into my HS sim ... no attachments, nothing working.  Tried 3 or 4 times same result.

Then logged into my mainland sim which is LeTigre & all was back ok.

Earlier to day, my hs was stared but is on a regular server.

My mainland sim has not had a rollout yet that I'm aware of.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4772 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.