When are new homes coming?

innocentkay

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1765 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

We were all excited at the idea of having different premium homes to choose from.  But whenever I've seen a new one, tried to get it, I got an error message and poof, it's GONE!  I really was wanting a houseboat, is there any idea when more of these will be ready?  

Well, I heard from my cousins, cousins, sisters, aunties best friends mother that they arent doing them anymore. Due to the fact people are starting too many threads about the same topic and not reading the '1000s' already avaliable. 

WfmgM7aSPRH6o.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 7
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, ananoelle said:

Well, I heard from my cousins, cousins, sisters, aunties best friends mother that they arent doing them anymore. Due to the fact people are starting too many threads about the same topic and not reading the '1000s' already avaliable. 

WfmgM7aSPRH6o.gif

Well maybe if you don’t have anything useful to say, you should just post elsewhere, I was asking a valid question and don’t feel like sorting through a million posts to get an answer.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, innocentkay said:

Well maybe if you don’t have anything useful to say, you should just post elsewhere, I was asking a valid question and don’t feel like sorting through a million posts to get an answer.  

And maybe everyone else doesn't feel like reading the same question a million times.  :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, innocentkay said:

We were all excited at the idea of having different premium homes to choose from.  But whenever I've seen a new one, tried to get it, I got an error message and poof, it's GONE!  I really was wanting a houseboat, is there any idea when more of these will be ready?  

image.png.422392bc3adf3b22b13d1db66fe0ac58.png

• Haha 6

8 minutes ago, CandyBARB said:

Way to make a new poster welcome to the forum guys! 

Anytime someone comes into any forum and says they can't be bothered to read the existing threads so they will just start more threads.... that's never going to end well. ;)

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Perhaps a stickied post on how how best to get a home would be helpful for those who don't frequent the forums so haven't been following all the info in the many many...many...many posts here. It could include stuff about Auto refresh, possible time lines (soon-ish... lol), why homes are not showing up on the land page, and other stuff people are asking about. All in one place with a good title. 

Just a thought:) (sure some will disagree). Then if someone does ask a question answered in that we can just reply with the link.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

Thanks.  Could you remind me how to set it up for notifications?

To set up notification settings follow below.

Make sure to follow thread you want notifications from also.

Screenshot_20190619-201613_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20190619-202222_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20190619-202246_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20190619-202335_Samsung Internet.jpg

SmartSelect_20190617-092607_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by ananoelle
Added stuff
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5

2 hours ago, ananoelle said:

To set up notification settings follow below.

Make sure to follow thread you want notifications from also.

Screenshot_20190619-201613_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20190619-202222_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20190619-202246_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thanks.  Turns out I already have that set.  FYI I don't have the graphic of the people's legs, nor the Chrome-style three-bar icon.  I do however have my username in the uper-right, over the heads of the people I figure are showing you their legs lol  This gives a drop-down menu that skips the same things as the "account" menu.  I'm on a desktop.  But thanks again.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1765 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.