Linden homes

Eyekandi1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1779 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Patch Linden or another Linden/Mole will announce the new batch in advance. 

There have been some that have managed to get one by chance. Clicking on the refresh button all day is just wasting time I think until something official comes out. 

New homes and houseboats are being released on a monthly basis from what I can tell. 

• Like 1

instead of opening a new thread, I'll just ask the question here.  😁

I know there is a riding group for Bellisseria (horses). What about bicycles and more to my real question. Is there a boating club?  I already belong to a sailing club, not sure how well the continent is set up for an actual sailing club to have mass amounts of sail boats following each other along a route, yet.  But some slower motor boats could be fun.

16 minutes ago, PrudenceAnton said:

I know there is a riding group for Bellisseria (horses). What about bicycles and more to my real question. Is there a boating club?  I already belong to a sailing club, not sure how well the continent is set up for an actual sailing club to have mass amounts of sail boats following each other along a route, yet.  But some slower motor boats could be fun.

didn't look deep into it myself, but perhaps you can find some info here https://thebellisserian.wixsite.com/news
at the forums some info might be burried in long and somewhat derailed subjects

1 hour ago, PrudenceAnton said:

Do a search of groups inworld using the word Bellisseria.  Pretty much all of the groups that have sprung up do have that in their name.

• Like 2

Just now, kiramanell said:

Hmm, so they have an HOA too, eh?! I have some ambivalent feelings about those, tbh.

Hopefully they won't scare any newbies that don't know that any of those groups have no real power.  Other than that, the worst they could truly do is report things they think are in violation of the covenant and if LL agrees, then that isn't such a bad thing.  

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, PrudenceAnton said:

I have discovered that my new house is across the road and down a bit to the riding group.  I am planning to pop a bicycle rezzer in my front yard for everyone to use.  I just have to get my main account on to set it up.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1779 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.