Vampire

relita

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4752 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Does anyone know a way not to be a vampire anymore? I made the mistake of becoming 1 as soon as I joined SL without really knowing much about the hunting thing. Being a vampire is not really that bad but I'm not really into the looking for people to bite

Login and say to yourself...Today I will not be a vampire, go through your inventory and file all your vampy stuff in the folder conveniently named "Trash" and then go and explore all the other things that SL has to offer and meet some new friends that have never even met a vampire let alone thought of being one.

The good thing about SL is that you can re-invent yourself whenever you want to, vampires only seem like a huge part of SL if you only hang around with people that are into that scene.

You could always just make an alt account that has never had anything to do with vampires and start a new lifestyle with that one.

How to stop being a vampire.
Step 1.  Stop being a vampire.

All it takes to stop is simply to stop.  All the vampire game stuff  is just resident made things that they sell.  It has no connection to your avatar or your Second Life account.  If someone says your blood is low, your soul is lost, your clan is now joined to theirs, blah, whatever, more-blah, simply say you are not interested in playing that game.  Easy as that. You do not need to buy anything or wear some object of the game to show you are not in the game (now is that not the lamest excuse you ever heard to keep people associated with a system they want to leave?) and you damn sure do not need to hide from them with an alt.  "No thank" you will do just fine.  And the residents who DO want to play the game and continue with the system will 99% of the time respect your choice without comment.  All they ask is the same courtesy.

Thanks all for your replies it's got nothing to do with hiding from my vampire clan i like the people there it's just more ican't be bothered with the hunting for blood finding random people to start talking to then asking if i can drink their blood it seems a little long for me. Just with me being new to the game i didn't realise how exactly everything worked so basicly i just ignore the fact my bllod is low cause it's not gonna really do anything to me is what i seem to be getting from everyone

thanks again

the fact that i know bloodlines stuff is probably going to get me shunned or flamed here considering there are so many who hate it but here goes, i'm outing myself as a bloodlines vamp just to enhance your enjoyment of sl you should feel special.. giggle..
you don't actually HAVE to hunt. if you're not interested, you have three options that allow you to remain in the game::

1. you can simply stop refilling your blood allowing it  to run out and you'll become what is called "destroyed" which is an inactive vampire (note.. if you've collected any souls, you'll lose them by doing this).

2. If you want to maintain your active vamp status, you can fork out 8000L and purchase a forever amulet so that you don't ever lose blood.

3. or if you just want to be a human agian, you can drink the nightshade potion and it will convert you back to human status in the game.

and all of that is provided that you're using bloodlines.. if you're on hunger or some other vamp hud.. i have no idea.

• 2 months later...

Dahlia Shamen wrote:

the fact that i know bloodlines stuff is probably going to get me shunned or flamed here considering there are so many who hate it but here goes, i'm outing myself as a bloodlines vamp just to enhance your enjoyment of sl you should feel special.. giggle..

you don't actually HAVE to hunt. if you're not interested, you have three options that allow you to remain in the game::

1. you can simply stop refilling your blood allowing it  to run out and you'll become what is called "destroyed" which is an inactive vampire (note.. if you've collected any souls, you'll lose them by doing this).

2. If you want to maintain your active vamp status, you can fork out 8000L and purchase a forever amulet so that you don't ever lose blood.

3. or if you just want to be a human agian, you can drink the nightshade potion and it will convert you back to human status in the game.

and all of that is provided that you're using bloodlines.. if you're on hunger or some other vamp hud.. i have no idea.

How does one get the amulet or nightshade potion pls?

• 4 weeks later...

Given the date on your post, this is pretty late, but since I didn't see any answer to your question...

search inwolrd for "Liquid Designs"...their primary simes named something like ",:Bloodlines East:.' should come up

Both items are there in their vampire shopping area.

If I remember correctly, the potion is 499L$ and the Forever amulet is 7999L$

I will keep an eye out for your soul Relita lmaoooo. Mines gone forever too :matte-motes-impatient: roflz.

Griffin Ceawlin wrote:

Can't you notify the game owner(s) and ask to be removed from the database?

I did that and whined, complained, spammed, cursed and annoyed the owner. I doubt it made any difference to the database entries lol. 

From the wiki: Garlic plants are said to repel rabbits and moles. Huh no vampires? ^~ oh nuuuuuu! *hides her purse.

• 7 months later...

the garlic necklace will hide your stats, u cnt actually get ur soul back or get ur name of the web page but the garlic necklace will stop any one seeing your in limbo or are avampire and willl get the msg that that u are wearing the garlic necklace and to leave you alone 

hope that was alil bit of help to you

smiles yes all very true but the garlic necklace is free and and  can be worn with out being seen that ur weairng it u only need to pop it on activaye then take it off a nd then any one in the futer ever scans u like if ur in a clunb or sme thing  there huds will be told ur wearing the galric neckalce and wish  not to be disterbed 

but ofcoarse u can chose not to mix with any but again there is amny in sl and a vampire or lycan will pop up in the randomest of places

• 1 year later...

^_^ if your family is a good one, like mine. You shouldn't have to hunt for blood. My family provides me with blood, if I'm low. So honestly, it depends on the family and you liege.

But if you don't want to be one anymore or just want to be your clans human or blood doll. Take that potion. Or you can just ignore the HUD stats. I mean, it's just role playing and those stats don't mean much out side of it.

(Btw I'm newish to and sorry if I'm abit late with replying)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4752 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.