problem with my shoe

HAWNAA

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1928 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There's the problem. That is a complete avie based on the system avatar. Its not mesh.

A good mesh body easily cost 2000+ L$

There are cheaper ones, also complete mesh avatars, but most of the times there is not a lot of clothing designed to work on those. For example this is the one a lot of people including myself use: http://meshbodyaddicts.com/mesh-body-reviews/womens-bodies/maitreya-lara/

47 minutes ago, Elise Banx said:

you can if you want hurry over to the Altamura mainstore and pick up a free juliet mesh/bento avatar (full version) http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nolan/194/95/31

you do need to join their group tho its 50Lindens to join...

hurry up tho cos it is not going to be there for very long :)

or paid to join the group

58 minutes ago, HAWNAA said:

I'm tired of buying bull***** for my avatar I'm waiting to have a star avatar I saw on Instagram so thank you

well.. don't buy it...ask advice/read advice before you purchase something, but don't forget you won't have a star avatar for 75 L$ unless you spend a lot of time for searching the things you like for free.

as side note...please stop using that huge font, unless you have some medical reason for it.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

No idea what you just said, but everything sounds sexy in French :)

Only thing I got out of that was 'avec' = booze. Nods proudly.

• Like 2

Zeta a donne de bons conseils. Si vous avez un autre corps, assurez-vous qu’il est compatible avec SLINK.    Translated

"Zeta gave good advice. If you have another body, make sure it is compatible with SLINK."  

I agree with Zeta on the advice, and the fact that French is way sexier a language than English😁

• Like 1

On 2/21/2019 at 3:42 PM, Zeta Vandyke said:

There are cheaper ones, also complete mesh avatars, but most of the times there is not a lot of clothing designed to work on those. For example this is the one a lot of people including myself use: http://meshbodyaddicts.com/mesh-body-reviews/womens-bodies/maitreya-lara/

There is a cheaper compatible alternative to the Maitreya called the Sahara as mentioned here

Warning it is not very user friendly but if the shoes you are trying to use are Maitreya rigged they will work on this body, i use this body on an alt and have not had any issues with wearing Maitreya rigged stuff on it 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1928 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.