Ankle Line

saemantha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1917 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi Everyone,

I have a Maitrya body with slink feet. 

Have noticed that whilst applying stockings I end up with a slight gap where the bottom of the leg meets the top of the foot.

Im using the omega applier hud for the Maitreya body.  Have included a pic so uou can see.

I am expecting that this is most likely an obvious fix so apologies if Im appearing a little thick here😯 Can anyone help please?

Many thanks in anticipation of the usual brilliant solutions😊

Snapshot_017.png

That looks like an ankle size issue. 

I don't remember all the possible options when it comes to the Slink HUD, but I do recall there being multiple ankle size options, to match different body fat levels. Couldn't tell you exactly where to click for them, but check the Slink Utilities HUD and see if going up a size or two helps. (Or down, but they look too small to me compared to your legs.)

hi, thanks for answering.

Ive tried the Maitreya feet.  They are better but there is still a line visible.

With regard to ankle sizes if you mean the tabs on the left hand side of the utilities hud for the slink feet and hands - xxs, xs, s, m and large etc? have also tried those .

6 minutes ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Which 'layer' are you applying the applier to? if you use the clothing layer you will get that visible line you see camming close. applier stockings work best on the underwear layer

it could also be a alpha glitch ... do you have nayathing on the tattoo layer ...

also with stockings both the feet and stockings must line up at once, one of the few things where BoM will actually help something in the future (don't look at your toes though with BoM Stockings)

I have encountered that 'break line' with my Slink feet when I'm at heights above 1000 m, but it disappears when I'm at ground level.  I talked to either Maitreya or Slink support about it and they confirmed that sometimes it happens at heights.  

Are you seeing this at ground level or maybe only up high?

10 hours ago, saemantha said:

Hi Everyone,

I have a Maitrya body with slink feet. 

Have noticed that whilst applying stockings I end up with a slight gap where the bottom of the leg meets the top of the foot.

Im using the omega applier hud for the Maitreya body.  Have included a pic so uou can see.

I am expecting that this is most likely an obvious fix so apologies if Im appearing a little thick here😯 Can anyone help please?

Many thanks in anticipation of the usual brilliant solutions😊

Snapshot_017.png

The body fits the feet at skin layer they don't match up on clothing layers, you can see it on the leg the difference in the layer, if you want to mix the two go without stockings

Edited by Sasy Scarborough

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1917 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.