Close up portraits

jeaneos7

On 10/20/2022 at 7:41 PM, diamond Marchant said:

Relaxing after a day of being witchy n stuf

2022 diamond witchy.jpg

I love the outfit, and your pic. What are you wearing? I want to get that for Cat.Her look is similar to yours, so I think it would work for her too.That martini just adds an even greater degree of sexiness, but I'm sure you know that already!!!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I see no purple at all.

Not anymore. I got a notification saying: "Your post in a topic was approved", and then the purple was no longer there. I could post another pic without that happening, but for some reason it happened to that particular portrait. Is there something about it that flagged it for manual checking by the Lindens? 

54 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

Not anymore. I got a notification saying: "Your post in a topic was approved", and then the purple was no longer there. I could post another pic without that happening, but for some reason it happened to that particular portrait. Is there something about it that flagged it for manual checking by the Lindens? 

Maybe those of us using Dark Mode cannot see the Purple..

If your post was not initially "approved", you should also have gotten SOME kind of message to that effect.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Maybe those of us using Dark Mode cannot see the Purple..

If your post was not initially "approved", you should also have gotten SOME kind of message to that effect.

It seems the purple showed that it wasn't "initially approved". But the "why" is my question. It's a simple portrait.  Did an algorhythm pick up something unusual, that needed to be checked? I've never had that happen before. Has anyone else had this happen?

2 hours ago, Bagnu said:

It seems the purple showed that it wasn't "initially approved". But the "why" is my question. It's a simple portrait.  Did an algorhythm pick up something unusual, that needed to be checked? I've never had that happen before. Has anyone else had this happen?

Maybe but...your own experience shows that "a purple border" is not enough for people NOT know it was not "initially approved"!

So, since I have only noticed you posting this (not like I read the entire Forum..), either something else is going on, or maybe you are..special in some way? 

Are you certain that you didn't get some message awhile back, saying (some of/all of) your messages will be reviewed?  It is not a Moderation that I am aware of, but I don't post pictures in the Adult section a lot. *Edit* Part of my sub-point, maybe this is a "new normal" for Adult section and I missed it?

Edited by Love Zhaoying
know know = NOT know
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bagnu said:

Ahh - I think most of us see the "hidden" stuff as pink.  Maybe this thread will shed some light on things:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Maybe but...your own experience shows that "a purple border" is not enough for people know know it was not "initially approved"!

So, since I have only noticed you posting this (not like I read the entire Forum..), either something else is going on, or maybe you are..special in some way? 

Are you certain that you didn't get some message awhile back, saying (some of/all of) your messages will be reviewed?  It is not a Moderation that I am aware of, but I don't post pictures in the Adult section a lot. *Edit* Part of my sub-point, maybe this is a "new normal" for Adult section and I missed it?

Nope, I never got any messages saying anything about my posts being reviewed. But LittleMe Jewell's link explained things. 

3 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

So you DID see the word "hidden" in your post as in the example at the link? I missed that in your earlier posts.

I don't remember seeing anything that said "HIDDEN". But it could just be exactly that. I don't remember.

• Like 1