Grant and corrupt a wish game

Ansiri

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Carolyn Zapedzki said:

Wish granted, but you cannot leave your home so as to stop you getting up to mischief.

I wish to live on a beautiful desert island, must have a PC  and the internet, a chef, a sweet shop and Ricky Gervais to make me laugh.

Granted, however you will only be able to go to one website which is a cake decorating show, set in a sweet shop and  cohosted by Chef Boyardee and Ricky Gervais telling only jokes with the word donut in it.

I wish to get by on only 3 hours sleep each night and feel refreshed as if I got 9 hours of sleep.

Edited by Kathlen Onyx
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Carolyn Zapedzki said:

I wish to live on a beautiful desert island, must have a PC  and the internet, a chef, a sweet shop and Ricky Gervais to make me laugh.

Granted, but your PC is from the 80s and the only internet you have is dial-up. The chef is Gordon Ramsay, he expects you to cook for him (not the other way around), and when the food is not good, he screams at you all day. The sweet shop only sells "healthy" vegan pastries made with oats and raisins. You can have Ricky Gervais, but he plays the David Brent role (The Office) 24/7 and never breaks character.

I wish I had a pool.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Kathlen Onyx said:

Granted, however you will only be able to go to one website which is a cake decorating show, set in a sweet shop and  cohosted by Chef Boyardee and Ricky Gervais telling only jokes with the word donut in it.

Oops you were faster :D

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Kathlen Onyx said:

I wish to get by on only 3 hours sleep each night and feel refreshed as if I got 9 hours of sleep.

Granted, but you get nightmares so horrible you lose your desire to sleep, and end up tired anyway.

I wish I had a pool.

1 hour ago, Clem Marques said:

Granted, but you get nightmares so horrible you lose your desire to sleep, and end up tired anyway.

I wish I had a pool.

Wish granted but it's a barbie pool and there is no water in it.

When I drink in SL I want to feel it in RL.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Kathlen Onyx said:

When I drink in SL I want to feel it in RL.

Your wish is granted but you feel it 'underneath' and your clothes get soggy every time :$

I wish I was lounging in the sunshine on the beach.

Edited by Phil Deakins
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:

I wish I had a nice house of my own.

Granted, but the house is located at the top of a mountain, with no cities or towns nearby. Completely isolated from the world, with no proper internet connection.

I wish I had a better computer.

• Like 1